Crazee

Metal Gear Solid 5

This is actually looking pretty good, now that I've actually seen some details. Open-world, in a desert. I think this one might actually be worth my time. Just not for Xbox.

This is actually looking pretty good, now that I've actually seen some details. Open-world, in a desert. I think this one might actually be worth my time. Just not for Xbox.

I'm going to take that as a complement.

The ENTIRE MGS series is worth your time you son of a bitch! >:[

i can't get over the fact that you play for 5 minutes and watch a 15 minute cutscene, then play for another 10 minutes, then watch a 30 minute cutscene... it's too much story telling IMO... the game itself is usually fun, but i can never get passed that... i played and beat the first two, made it through the first act in 3 and spent a few hours exploring in 4... it's just not my thing mainly because of the god awful long cutscenes...

I think this one will have a lot of cutscenes, but it's open world, so there will be an equal, if not more gameplay this time around...

The trailer looked amazing btw. My initial thought was, omg this looks like red dead, but even more beautiful. In the Afghan bit anyway. I hope this game doesn't "premier" on Xbox one, and we have to wait months for it to come on to PS4...

Snake Eater, Heavens Divide and this new Sins of the Father all have James Bond elements to them imo. It feels like a genre which they only use for title sequences or credits. That's how i hear it anyway. Either way, i like them a lot.

Interdasting...

Solidus, anyone?

Cool theory. Probably thinking to much into it though. If it was a clone, why would it be as old as BB? I know they have raid growth, but not that rapid. 50 years old in 9 years... Solidus would be the best candidate, being the perfect clone and all.

^That's a better theory. But it's still thinking too much into it. I'm not gonna think much about the story until i play it. It's going to be a long ass game as usual anyway, no point in guessing the story ahead of time.

I don't know... the horn on his forehead's got me convinced, and why would Big Boss still be using the codename Snake? He's already Big Boss at this point. I always found something extremely strange and fishy about Ocelet giving Big Boss, a legend, tips on how to survive on the battlefield. Also the Big Boss from Ground Zeroes looked older and, to me, had a different personality based on his facial expressions than the one from Phantom Pain.

Shit, they done got me too.

the horn on his forehead

Is that what most people are calling it? I thought it was shrapnel doing the Tony-Stark's-heart thing with his brain. Then again, I haven't paid much attention to this, other than the two trailers.

the horn on his forehead

Is that what most people are calling it? I thought it was shrapnel doing the Tony-Stark's-heart thing with his brain. Then again, I haven't paid much attention to this, other than the two trailers.

It is. People are calling it a horn like a metaphor, because of the way his personality changes.

One thing both video's missed to mention was that the scene where "snake" (voiced by Keifer) is rescuing Miller, "snakes" left arm is clearly not his own original, and yet when Ismail (voiced by Keifer) rescues Big Boss from the hospital, his arms are fine, and Big Boss has lost most of his left arm.

Good watch though, both vids. :)

It was nice to see Kojima being so humble when he was talking about GTA V and Rockstar. It's good to see that he has respect for other Developers.

I'm sure that MGS 5 will turn out to be just as good as all the other Metal Gears. It's already a day one purchase for me, and should be one of the best games on Nex-Gen Hardware in 2014.