Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

my names Lucas. I love Flamingos hahahah. i live in NC and im 15 

i play video games alot like gran turismo, gta 4, and call of duty. you can add me on PSN Lucas_Flamingos .  I watch TV often i love the walking dead series and big bang theroy. Thats all.

I am Ginginho - noob as fuck.

I grew up in arcades in the very early days of video gaming - think Space Invaders, Pac man, shit like that.... Moved to PC gaming (briefly cos I know shit about computers) and then to consoles. Only really played football games until I met Tommy Vercetti - now I only play R* games......

San Andreas is still my favourite, mainly because I ended up in hospital not long after I got it and spent 2 weeks self administering morphine and playing GTA - half of that time trying to Circle the Airstrip and Land (you do it while bats are attacking your plane!!!)

I love this site and have followed it from the earlier GTA:SA and GTAIV ones. The humour and banter on here is awesome and there are some "special" posters - can't wait for my anal introduction - who's the lucky guy?? The one thing missing was a ginger presence so here I am - freckled and soulless

Boomshanka!!

• Like 1

I love it when people lurk before joining, and know what's coming. You will do well here, despite your lack of a soul.

I don't have a soul either. Traded it for a sandwich back in '03.

And you like gta I assume?

Yes, I love it. I really enjoyed GTA IV: The Complete Edition. My first GTA experience was Vice City on PS2.

Mind if I non-creepily ask how old you are? A lot of people around my age found GTA when VC came out, but I've been playing since the first top down. Also, not meaning to sound like a hipster...

Mind if I non-creepily ask how old you are? A lot of people around my age found GTA when VC came out, but I've been playing since the first top down. Also, not meaning to sound like a hipster...

I'm 18. When I was 8, I kept stealing Vice City from my older sibling to play. Parents didn't want me playing it.

I'm 18. When I was 8, I kept stealing Vice City from my older sibling to play. Parents didn't want me playing it.

Haha, I was 9 when I got the original GTA. Damn!

hipster...

ndQYd.png

When you're got, you're got... *goes back to smoking my e-cigarette*