Qdeathstar

Qdeathstar's win a free copy of GTA 5 contest. Part duex.

I am going to be holding a contest to give away a free copy of gta 5 to one member of the forums. The winner will recieve a $60.00 amazon gift card in leau of the game. The 9th Pawn won previously and is not eligible to participate in this contest, however all members, staff, admin, and owners are.

The contest will start thursday and consist of a series of puzzles that must be completed in a timely manner. Sign up now through thursday to enter the contest by posting in this topic.

Also, i placed a hidden bonus somewhere around the forums, first person to pm the secret phrase gets an advantage in the contest.

-QD

Puzzle two

For these puzzles you need to make your way from the lower left to the upper right. You can "jump" three spaces horizontally or vertically or two spaces diagonally.

The lines can intersect. You must land in white spaces, but you can jump over black spaces.

ibrYMQqwGocIuc.jpg

That's not going to help any members in Australia much since games here go for $120.

It won't matter to me but because I can get new release games imported straight from the UK for about $60

Edit: Wait sorry didn't see it was an Amazon Gift card. My Bad. :whistle:

A lot of half reading this topic..

Its 60 dollars usd, so im not sure of the exchange rate, but move to america if your over paying for games...

Just post in this topic to sign up

I don't know what these puzzles will consist of, and I'll probably find that I am too lazy to do them, but I'm in. And just so you know, if I win, I'm not spending the gift card on GTA V.

... I'm spending it on a dildo, and the supplies I would need to make it into some kind of tiny flying machine.

• Like 1

Ok, so so far i have

Gtagrl

Grove_nz

WestSidegta5

Usha

Zeekay

Thebigsexybeast

Conquested

Massacre

Jizzin

Blacksox