CaPn bOnEs

It's Official!! Spring 2013...

They r saying dat if it was planned to come out on march now is not coming on march... Thats all

Yet it was never planned to come out in March, so you can't delay something past a date it never was coming out on in the first place.

Therefore: made up bullshit. Q.E.D. :rolleyes:

What if they don't put a realease date out, just one day they stock them I think that'd be pretty crazy I know I'm not thinking of a lot of obvious things but fck you

Gta v might be delyed due to others games coming out on march. LOOK!!!!

http://cosittos.blog...elayed.html?m=0

okay...

one: there was never a release date announced.

two: why would R* really care if other games coming out during the same time? no game coming out in march would even stand a chance against GTA, whats the best coming out? gears?, god of war?, Tomb Raider? nigga please. Gta 5 is the most anticipated game of 2013, and it will definitely be game of the year. R* does not need to worry about other releases impacting their sales at all, shit they could release it in a few weeks and it would sell millions.

I'm still waiting and hoping for a decent limited/special edition with artwork and stuff hopefully. Maybe a bank vault case and duffle-bag full of money free with it.

lol duffle bag full of monopoly money.

They r saying dat if it was planned to come out on march now is not coming on march... Thats all

Yet it was never planned to come out in March, so you can't delay something past a date it never was coming out on in the first place.

Therefore: made up bullshit. Q.E.D. :rolleyes:

. Ok wat the hell u attacking me..... It wasnt me and u work for rockstar? No so how do u know it wasnt never planned to released on march. .l.

i wasn't sure if they let you!

i really still don't know if im going to one of the stores for midnight release or going in the morning. i don't want to order it online because it would be my bad luck that they didn't deliver it on the day of release haha

i really still don't know if im going to one of the stores for midnight release or going in the morning. i don't want to order it online because it would be my bad luck that they didn't deliver it on the day of release haha

ive never been to a midnight release, but it looks like my first one will be for this game.

Dear iBeNiko:

Bioshock Infinite is being developed by Irrational Games, which is owned by Take Two Interactive and is being released in March.

Take Two also owns Rockstar Games the developers of Grand Theft Auto V. So you may see the conflict of interest there by releasing the two games too close together, and having them compete against one another for sales.

Therefore I think ( and some of the other members have also mentioned this in their previous posts ), that GTA V will be released sometime late in April or in early May. So as to give Bioshock Infinite at least a full month to gain a headstart in sales, seperate from all of the attention GTA V will no doubt get after it's release. Also it wouldn't be released too late in May, because 1 - E3 will be in early June, and will probably feature the nex-gen consoles as well as nex-gen games, taking some attention away from GTA V. And 2 - Take Two would probably like to get as many sales as they can for GTA V before their end of financial year report. B)

Dear iBeNiko:

Bioshock Infinite is being developed by Irrational Games, which is owned by Take Two Interactive and is being released in March.

Take Two also owns Rockstar Games the developers of Grand Theft Auto V. So you may see the conflict of interest there by releasing the two games too close together, and having them compete against one another for sales.

Therefore I think ( and some of the other members have also mentioned this in their previous posts ), that GTA V will be released sometime late in April or in early May. So as to give Bioshock Infinite at least a full month to gain a headstart in sales, seperate from all of the attention GTA V will no doubt get after it's release. Also it wouldn't be released too late in May, because 1 - E3 will be in early June, and will probably feature the nex-gen consoles as well as nex-gen games, taking some attention away from GTA V. And 2 - Take Two would probably like to get as many sales as they can for GTA V before their end of financial year report. B)

i completely forgot about that when i made that statement, but i still stand by the part about gta being able to beat any game in 2013 in sales. but you are right they probably wouldn't release those two games that close, we might see it late april, or early may though.

• Like 1

Pre-ordering doesn't mean you have to go to a midnight launch. What they do when they bump up your pre-order package is cancel the other one and place all the $ you had on the one and put it on the other.

Dear iBeNiko:

That doesn't mean anything nor is it a conflict of interest. A conflict of interest is nothing of that favor, releasing two games in the same month for a publisher is a good thing because it means $$$, they're not two games competing each other in genre so it wouldn't be a conflict of anything.

I've been so bored waiting for this game, that I've been driving around San Andreas on PS3 and imagining what Gta 5 will look like compared to it...I wish it was early April :'(

People, people...

It feels like just yesterday that we were marveling over the first trailer, doesn't it?

When you pop that disc in this spring when the snow is gone and the warmth returns, and as the sweat collects in your palms, as your spine tingles and as you try to wipe that stupid grin off your face, you're gonna be thinking that it was just yesterday that you couldn't wait, that spring felt so far away.

But it'll be here. A lot sooner than you think.

• Like 4

i know i don't have to go to the midnight launch they'll keep the game till morning, but i'd rather have gta v to play as soon as its available lol

If you do go you'll no doubt bump into me, i'll be the guy masturbating on the case outside game on Union Street.

• Like 2

so who has pre-ordered it yet?

I pre-ordered it but I DINT get SOMETHING / did u pre ordered it? did u get something?

Lol i no rite?l win i peeorded, i got nothin but a funtain?

People, people...

It feels like just yesterday that we were marveling over the first trailer, doesn't it?

When you pop that disc in this spring when the snow is gone and the warmth returns, and as the sweat collects in your palms, as your spine tingles and as you try to wipe that stupid grin off your face, you're gonna be thinking that it was just yesterday that you couldn't wait, that spring felt so far away.

But it'll be here. A lot sooner than you think.

No, it seems like its been an eternity, actually.