1. Vinewood Boulevard - Stephen and Nate

(Modern Rock) http://www1.rollings...newoodblvd.html

2. East LOS FM - Camilo

(Mexican/Electronica) http://www1.rollings.../eastlosfm.html

3. West Coast Classics - DJ Pooh

(Classic Hip-Hop) http://www1.rollings...stclassics.html

4. Rebel Radio - Jesco White

(Country/Blues) http://www1.rollings...rebelradio.html

5. Non-Stop-Pop 100.7FM - Cara Delevigne (She looks like she does a LOT of coke!) -

(Pop (duh)

6. FlyLo FM - Steve Ellison (Flying Lotus)

(Electronica/House)

7. Soulwax FM - Pam Grier

8. Unnamed 80's Boogie/Funk Station (The Blue Ark?)- Bootsy Collins

9. Los Santos Rock Radio - Kenny Loggins

(Classic Rock)

10. Radio Los Santos (Returning from San Andreas)

(Modern Hip-Hop)

11. Channel X - Keith

(Punk)

12. Worldwide FM

13. The Low Down 91.1

14. Radio Mirror Park

15. Space 103.2

16. WCTR

(TalK Radio)

17. Blaine County Talk Radio (BCTR)

(Talk Radio)

The dynamic score is written and performed by Tangerine Dream, Woody Jackson, Alchemist and Oh No. It reacts to who you're playing as and what your character is doing when not listening to the radio.

Rick James was also in played in IV. "Come Into My Life" is played in the strip joints, I do believe. I'm pretty sure that makes him the most played artist in the GTA series. Hopefully "Superfreak" or "Lovegun" appear in V.

I'd think that the ones that only appeared in VC or VCS would be less likely to show up again.

Yeh cos them songs are in the 80's and 70's but in a earlier forum, igta5 said that they may hav a station wiv songs from the 80's or 70's so thet might still have these songs, dunno, maybe they wont have any 70's to 80's stations atall :/

I think Dre is a good possibility, so is eminem, at least I hope we can finally see some eminem in gta

If any song from Recovery is on the radio I will kill myself.

• Like 4

They need more songs than IV, but I don't think they will put in too many big names though, just for financial reasons and how much they have to pay in order for the song to be featured in the game.

icon11.gif

I just hope the metal station is good. The one for IV was a little lackluster.

yah I usually just went with rock radio. I'd like more old school metal

Agreed.

LCHC wasn't metal, and whilst I enjoyed most of the death metal part of the station, it was a bit hit and miss. "Inner Sanctum" is hardly Celtic Frost's best song. And Soulfly? Really? I know Max was host, but that's why Sepultura was included. I didn't want to hear any of that nu-metal jumpdafuckup crap. As for Max, the less that hippie-haired buffon says, the better. Now, if they had got someone like Glen Benton or David Vincent to host, that would have been fun, even if just for the lulz.

Anyways, I stand by my request in another topic about V's music that stoner/doom metal MUST be in GTA V. I'm talking Sleep, St.Vitus, Cathedral, Electric Wizard, Black Sabbath etc.

Also, prog rock. I want to drive from one end of the map to the other within one song.

tupac, eminem, wiz khalifa, biggie, kid cudi, j cole, snoop dogg, jay z, dr dre, kanye west just to name a few for the rap station

• Like 1

tupac, eminem, wiz khalifa, biggie, kid cudi, j cole, snoop dogg, jay z, dr dre, kanye west just to name a few for the rap station

Why would Tupac be on the same station as Kid Cudi, Eminem, Wiz and J Cole?

LIL WAYNE!!!!!!!! GUCCI MANE!!!!!! WAKA FLOCKA!!!!!!!

LIL WAYNE!!!!!!!! GUCCI MANE!!!!!! WAKA FLOCKA!!!!!!! RICK ROSS!!!!!!!

Trolling is not permitted on this forum... I hope you are trolling...

• Like 1

The one person or song that would kill GTA V is JUSTIN BEBIER. I dont hate him but he is just every where to much, his taking over america, dont let him take over GTA V, in song wise.

• Like 2

The one person or song that would kill GTA V is JUSTIN BEBIER. I dont hate him but he is just every where to much, his taking over america, dont let him take over GTA V, in song wise.

From all your posts and especially this one I can pretty much tell you're too young to play this game, but I will disregard it. So many other people would also ruin GTA, and you seriously think Rockstar will put Justin Bieber on the radio? Basically all mainstream rappers would ruin the radio, but that will probably be included to make it more realistic.

• Like 1

I wanna hear modernmusic such as rock and metal. Hopefullyno indie rock or hipster shit. New and old rap and a coupleof goodnews/talk shows

Yeah I want some good metal, old hip hop, conspiracy talk show and of course, Lazlow radio stations.

I think they'll put in a mixture, like country, Pop/R&B, Rock, Chat, Jazz, Classical ect, as they said it's Los Santos and the surrounding coutryside, so me personally I definitely think they'll have some country music. But it depends what time it's set in, if it's set in present time they should have some new songs in like Rihanna ect, but that depends on the budget for the game :)

I think they'll put in a mixture, like country, Pop/R&B, Rock, Chat, Jazz, Classical ect, as they said it's Los Santos and the surrounding coutryside, so me personally I definitely think they'll have some country music. But it depends what time it's set in, if it's set in present time they should have some new songs in like Rihanna ect, but that depends on the budget for the game :)

The game will cost over $100 million, so I don't think a few songs are the problem. But if they have Rihanna I hope it's only one one station, and I hope there are at least 12 stations.

• Like 2