... but if were bringing anything, your best bet is the new Chevy Caprice.

Guess what the Pontiac G8 led to. Also regarding your beta comment on the previous page, all of Rockstar's games are "betas" for future titles. They build off of each and every one to make their games better and better.

i think its actually a stunt plain like from san andreas

Look at the pipe under the wing and also compare to the plane in the trailer. It's the same crop dusting plane.

These look amazing. I honestly dont want more screenshots of the countryside though. I want more surprises when i play the game and explore. But the screenshots with cars, weapons, etc. keep them coming

• Like 1

Listen to the voice in the trailer.

Especially @ "Why did I move here?" Sounds Hispanic/Latino. Sounds nothing like what I would expect Suit Guy/Ned Luke to sound like. Kinda like Antonio Banderas, actually.

So I'm pretty sure that Truck Jump Guy is the protag, not Balcony/Suit Guy.

There's no accent like that.

To add to the cop car chat, I was eyeing up a possible Buffalo in the Infernus screen:

post-3-0-02529300-1345851034.png

There's definitely two different cars there with the furthest one being sleeker. I also think there is that small hump (blue) at the back window (red) like the Buffalo.

I thought of all people, you would notice it. I imagine you'd hear that accent a lot in NYC.

Ah, well. It's probably just me.

Guest Marney-1

Would someone like to tell a forum noob how to include images into posts?

post-10-0-31857800-1345851415.png

Copy the image url, usually begins with http:// and ends with .jpg then click the symbol [circled] and paste it into the box which pops up then press OK.

To add to the cop car chat, I was eyeing up a possible Buffalo in the Infernus screen:

post-3-0-02529300-1345851034.png

There's definitely two different cars there with the furthest one being sleeker. I also think there is that small hump (blue) at the back window (red) like the Buffalo.

It defiantly does look like a Buffalo.

Just how any types of police vehicles (basic) do you think we'll see. I'm saying around 5 or 6 (3 squad cars, one rural SUV, and an undercover vehicle).

These look pretty good, again tho i just hope the Graphics are even better than in these Develop Screens.

Guest Marney-1

These look pretty good, again tho i just hope the Graphics are even better than in these Develop Screens.

What improvements would you like to see, I'll let R* know.

• Like 1

May have found the major influence in the tractor trailer screenshot. Obviously it has a large, circular building in the background. There are a bunch of large circular buildings in the L.A. area such as the Staples Center. Another thing that caught my eye is on the left above that car we were trying to figure out (my opinion, new Bullet). You can see some kind of truss structure. And obviously there is a a tower of some kind above the large circular building.

At first I looked at the Staples Center for the circular building with the convention center as the truss structure but it didn't seem to fit that well. Also as far as Google Maps goes there's no other truss structures around. Next thought was the Theme Building at LAX most people here probably know from GTA III's airport and Los Santos in SA. It is round and would have what looks like a tower in a cropped image (the four outer legs) or even the control tower for the airport. Unfortunately the Theme Building is more like an elevated flying saucer with a tiny base.

I played with photoshop levels and contrast to get this:

post-3-0-72984600-1345862893_thumb.png

An obvious archway appears over the cop car and there's some other arches to the left:

post-3-0-09604700-1345862908_thumb.png

One large circular place with an entrance like that came to mind - Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum:

coliseum.jpg

Obviously it's not exactly the same. The entrance to the coliseum is a part of the outer walls and the one in the screenshot looks to be in front of the main stadium. But what about the truss structure? There's a building next to the LA Coliseum - The Swim Stadium:

tl519e.jpg

It's a very good match for the trusses. We can only see a little bit and in my opinion it probably isn't an exact replica because of camera angle/the windows/etc but for now it's all a good starting point. :)

edit: As for the tower, since everything is squeezed together it could still be the LAX tower.

• Like 3

As I can see with the AK-47 we'll still be using the same weapons, but also an attachment of a laser? Could be fun. Obviously planes will be used due to the biplane and fighter jet even if the jet isn't usable during game play. The water in the biplane photo looks like there might be a waterfall or two in the game due to it's background. Cop chases look a little upgraded. And FINALLY... what I've been waiting for since 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas' looks like tractor trailers (with the trailer attached) looks like it will be usable in the game. Can't wait until the release! :jumpy:

Guest Marney-1

Thanks Marney! :):D

No problem, if you get stuck just give one of the staff a shout and they'll be more than happy to help you.

Massacre is usually the best person to ask. ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

post-10-0-06194700-1345873781_thumb.jpg

post-10-0-94637000-1345873899.jpg

actual_1345810406.jpg

• Like 1

After Seeing Red Infernus Pic...

I Really Wanted to See New Car Models, Probably Which Didn't Appear In IV. But Looks Like Some Of them Reappear.

Especially The Infernus (Or Whatever Its Name would Be) Looks Exactly The Same. Most People Still Play IV, So That's Why I Thought There Should Be Some Difference In Cars.

Lets See What Happens When Game Releases....

Also why is the wheels of the truck slanted on a flat surface?

I was wondering that too, looks like the axle's fucked.

Also why is the wheels of the truck slanted on a flat surface?

I was wondering that too, looks like the axle's fucked.

Something's off somewhere. You can't say 100% accurate it hit an object because it wouldn't do that it would stay straight and the suspension would take the brute impact. Unless since it's different axles doing it and it's doing it one one side it's a similar mission to that on the TBoGT where you have Yusef hook a skylift to the subway car and instead of driving them off the truck/ stealing them you hook the cables to the trailer and lift it away because you can see part of trailer sticking out about 10 feet to the right of it.

The tractor's axle is completely bent. The tires on the opposite sides are slanted the opposite way. It may have hit a really hard bump in the road and is bouncing from that along with the trailer. You can actually see the tractor's right tire moving into the fender. For that matter our red car fellow's hand is going through the beam he is holding. Still weird with the tractor's wheels sticking so far out...

While I'm pointing out things, if no one said it already there is a white van (possibly a Burrito) in front of the police car and I reminded myself to find that unlucky car in front of the truck. - nevermind. missed Drew's post earlier.

• Like 1

Yeah, as i said before, i think that the truck has driven over a bump. The front tires looks like they have hit the ground hard, and the rear tires are in the air.

Btw, do you think that the hijacker is holding something in his right arm? Theres someting round shaped, could it be gun stock? Maybe it's a shotgun, and that smoke is from it? (or then it's just the sleeve of the shirt.. :P)

idk about the axle... on the one hand, R* always simulated suspensions like this, that the wheels move on a circular rather than up and down (which I never liked but meh) and the truck wheels do the same here, but then again, they're too bent if you'd ask me. maybe the axle's broken, what might be a nice turn towards realism (oh boy no more jumping off cliffs in a car and driving on) but might cost some fun and unique stunts.

60283548.jpg

at first I was going to post that this looks like the sled of a gun, but now that I zoomed in, it's more likely to be the backwall of the driver cab and the edgy lines are from the armpiece of his shirt

May have found the major influence in the tractor trailer screenshot. Obviously it has a large, circular building in the background. There are a bunch of large circular buildings in the L.A. area such as the Staples Center. Another thing that caught my eye is on the left above that car we were trying to figure out (my opinion, new Bullet). You can see some kind of truss structure. And obviously there is a a tower of some kind above the large circular building.

At first I looked at the Staples Center for the circular building with the convention center as the truss structure but it didn't seem to fit that well. Also as far as Google Maps goes there's no other truss structures around. Next thought was the Theme Building at LAX most people here probably know from GTA III's airport and Los Santos in SA. It is round and would have what looks like a tower in a cropped image (the four outer legs) or even the control tower for the airport. Unfortunately the Theme Building is more like an elevated flying saucer with a tiny base.

I played with photoshop levels and contrast to get this:

post-3-0-72984600-1345862893_thumb.png

An obvious archway appears over the cop car and there's some other arches to the left:

post-3-0-09604700-1345862908_thumb.png

One large circular place with an entrance like that came to mind - Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum:

coliseum.jpg

Obviously it's not exactly the same. The entrance to the coliseum is a part of the outer walls and the one in the screenshot looks to be in front of the main stadium. But what about the truss structure? There's a building next to the LA Coliseum - The Swim Stadium:

see the little black poles that run up the top half of the colosseum?? i see them in the trucker pick too... i think you're right...