Massacre

The Food Topic

I found Brian's bisque:

0005100019936_500X500.jpg

:v

...make it sound fancier than what it is....

YES. It breaks my little heart when I see a simple WASP-y sugar cookie given the misnomer of "biscotti".

Snap off the woody (haha) stem ends. If they are really thick stalks you can use a peeler on the bottom half, if they're thin it's not necessary. Steam or boil until tender but still crisp and bright green; if you overcook them they turn to olive gray mush. Dress them up with whatever you like, a squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper, or balsamic vinegar and goat cheese, or a drizzle of olive oil and parmesan. If you are grilling the meat, asparagus is great on the BBQ, put them crosswise on the grill until lightly charred and dress as above, or wrap them in a tinfoil packet to throw on the grill to stream that way.

My friends and I are on an epic road trip up the PCH 1 to get to SF for Primus New Years and stopped in Santa Cruz for the evening.

Went to Betty's Eat In and got the greatest burger fucking ever. Onion rings, bacon, pepperoni, red peppers, lettuce, tomato, sautéed mushrooms, carmelized onion, cheddar cheese and fuck knows what else. Cheap beer, too. I'm stoked on life.

• Like 3

My friends and I are on an epic road trip up the PCH 1 to get to SF for Primus New Years and stopped in Santa Cruz for the evening.

If you don't find yourself airborne on at least one of San Francisco's hills, you don't belong on a GTA site. Keep that in mind when you reach your destination.

• Like 1

Truth expect your piss to smell from the asparagus.

Had peel and eat shrimp in some delicious type of broth, salt and pepper shrimp, and coconut spring rolls.

I was reading the Sriracha debate from November and while I enjoy spicy foods with red peppers, jalopenos and curry.... Sriracha is just heat without flavor and I don't care for it.

Snap off the woody (haha) stem ends. If they are really thick stalks you can use a peeler on the bottom half, if they're thin it's not necessary. Steam or boil until tender but still crisp and bright green; if you overcook them they turn to olive gray mush. Dress them up with whatever you like, a squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper, or balsamic vinegar and goat cheese, or a drizzle of olive oil and parmesan. If you are grilling the meat, asparagus is great on the BBQ, put them crosswise on the grill until lightly charred and dress as above, or wrap them in a tinfoil packet to throw on the grill to stream that way.

Olive oil, salt, pepper, and the wet minced garlic on the grill

Lol - no. I'm not the marrying kind.

Hmm, we generally call women who like to sleep around whores....

I think im gonna try to make a pop tart

• Like 1