Guest Marney-1

What's next from Rockstar Games?

Yeah, i'd be happy with that.

Actually, I'd like to see a new crime franchise that covers the criminal underworld for every country. Human trafficking in Slavic countries, general British thuggery, the IRA, people just generally being insufferable pieces of shit in France, etc. It would be pretty cool to have this international GTA spinoff, not made by Rockstar North, so it could release between GTA games.

• Like 2

I watched The Patriot starring Mel Gibson recently and thought an American civil war type game would be good. Good for edjumication purposes at least seeing as I know next to nothing about the early days of independant America.

It's hard to think of what Rockstar Games could be working on because I have the open world of GTA playing in my head when I try to think of something, but, a new Red Dead from the early days of John Marston's criminal exploits is the most likely in my mind. I don't think they'd ever make a game about Jack post RDR because the wild west was dead by then I think??? Like I say, I don't know much about early America so give me a civil/independance war type game and edjumicate me!

Play Assassin's Creed 3 and you'll get a good history lesson. Or, watch the recent Lincoln movie with Daniel Day Lewis and Sally Field, which is awesome.

• Like 1

Yeah, i'd be happy with that.

Actually, I'd like to see a new crime franchise that covers the criminal underworld for every country. Human trafficking in Slavic countries, general British thuggery, the IRA, people just generally being insufferable pieces of shit in France, etc. It would be pretty cool to have this international GTA spinoff, not made by Rockstar North, so it could release between GTA games.

Like the original Manhunt was, in between VC and SA.

The new crime franchise sounds deplorable, insidious, and completely playable.

I know you're right..

Fix'd...But on topic,I bought man on the PS store awhile back and played it for my first time ever.Fucking awesome! Would love to see it remastered with current or next gen physics and graphics.doubt they would do it like the uncensored version but it'd be cool to slip a bag over one's head with these and watch the fucker struggle with these graphics today.

If they make Manhunt 3 with a bit more open environment (not open world) but not totally linear either, and with the graphics they used in GTA 5; then it could be a game worth getting..!

Bully 2 would be cool! And R* should consider making RDR for next gen consoles and pc with improved stuff.

Not if they make it less brutal and more story-oriented. They know why Manhunt 2 was banned. The 3rd game could be good if they minimize the amount of realistic violence and stuff like that. Many new elements can be added in such a game. And R* can do it better than anyone!

But I'm looking forward to Bully 2 more.

but that's the thing, if R* were to do another manhunt, they wouldn't want to make it less than the originals, they'd want to push the envelope even more... they probably don't wanna waste their time on it only to find out that it'll be rated AO again, thus no retailer will sell it... manhunt had it's time in the sun, but R* knows they'll never be able to improve on their originals... plus with the reputation it built, it would be a hard sell today... not to fans, but to the rest of the world...

Both of them got banned here. Never got to play either of them. Australian censorship have had big issues with games. Rockstar copped the worst of it though.

I read somewhere that fallout 3 was altered before release because our censorship board said they would ban it. Apparently med-x was originally morphine. I don't know if that's true though coz I've only read it on a news site owned by Uncle Rupert.