It looks like you'll be able to add a roll cage (or something similar) to your car. This is supposed to protect you in case you crash. So does that mean you can get hurt in a car crash?

It's the yellow thing that's inside of the orange Sabre GT..

lllllllllllllllll_zpsa9db6be0.png

According to GI, modifications include body kits, paint jobs/finishes, wheels, exhaust tips, window tints, tire smoke color, bull-bars, extra lights, brakes, engine tuning, suspension, horns, bulletproof tires, panel armor and many extra accessories.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/grand_theft_auto_v/b/xbox360/archive/2013/07/09/grand-theft-auto-v-customization.aspx

• Like 1

I noticed that some of the customization options were locked. I wonder if it is going to be the standard "you unlock new options as the game progresses" or if there is something specific you have to do to unlock things. maybe certain side missions or finding things in the map... just wild speculation.

I noticed that some of the customization options were locked. I wonder if it is going to be the standard "you unlock new options as the game progresses" or if there is something specific you have to do to unlock things. maybe certain side missions or finding things in the map... just wild speculation.

Probably street races

i dont know if somebody already saw this but it seems that even some engine modifications will have a visual influence on the car. you can see an intercooler on the sentinel in the gameplay trailer at 2:41 which clearly wasn´t there before.

ls_customs_1.png

DLC, no doubt.

i dont know if somebody already saw this but it seems that even some engine modifications will have a visual influence on the car. you can see an intercooler on the sentinel in the gameplay trailer at 2:41 which clearly wasn´t there before.

ls_customs_1.png

The car also looks a bit lower with a different front bumper

DLC, no doubt.

Keep in mind this is Rockstar not EA. So my guess is you unlock them if you buy the garage.

• Like 1

Was I the only one thinking of getting a Green Sabre and drive it to Grove ST? And to unlock, Im thinking like in the past GTA's. If not then you have to do something such as completing a side mission or getting a percentage of collectibles.

if they really go for turbo upgrades with (bigger) intercoolers i´m also hoping for some massive wastegate flutter sounds :faplight:

Was I the only one thinking of getting a Green Sabre and drive it to Grove ST? And to unlock, Im thinking like in the past GTA's. If not then you have to do something such as completing a side mission or getting a percentage of collectibles.

Makes me wonder what collectibles well get will it be pigeons ?? Rats ? Tumbleweed what :P

if they really go for turbo upgrades with (bigger) intercoolers i´m also hoping for some massive wastegate flutter sounds :faplight:

Fuck turbo, I want a 'Supercharger' for my Sabre GT...

• Like 1

ah i haven't noticed but yes it is i've had it preordered since i heard about it. I' can't wait to see actually how much there will be in each catagory.

Fuck turbo, I want a 'Supercharger' for my Sabre GT...

for all i care they can use frickin leafblowers to charge my car as long as it sounds great and goes like hell!

• Like 1