i know who is hey pls this web page oner pleaze they everone that there is a gta 5 trailer

it will take place in vine wood aka san andreass

and i am someone spechle

Since we're carrying on with the Monty Python theme:

said Leslie Benzies, long-time producer of the

GTA

series. “It was the game’s meticulous attention to the protagonist’s physiology. If you ate too much, your character would become fat and sluggish; if he spent a lot of time at the gym he’d get stronger. That’s the sort of thing that gets people invested, that really makes them believe in the world of the game. With

Grand Theft Auto V,

we’re really pushing that to the forefront to make the most exciting open-world action game/health and personal hygiene simulator ever released.”

GOD DAMN IT.

Not buying if true, fuck that gotta eat/work out shit.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

We're not a parody site. If we do anything fake as a joke, dozens of cunts will accuse us of making shit up for cheap page views. See: April Fools

I know we can do better, that's good enough for me.

To be honest we can't even make a fake April Fool's joke. That last one about GTA V being in Los Santos turned out to be true.

• Like 1

We're not a parody site. If we do anything fake as a joke, dozens of cunts will accuse us of making shit up for cheap page views. See: April Fools

I know we can do better, that's good enough for me.

To be honest we can't even make a fake April Fool's joke. That last one about GTA V being in Los Santos turned out to be true.

We're THAT good at believable jokes. :P

Guess I'll merge this into the shit list topic then.

Why did you not just post this in the shitlist, rather than making a whole new topic on it?

I thought more people would look at it if I posted it here...

The less people that read it, the better. People post that kind of thing to get visitors, and then we get people asking if it's true.