Guest Marney1

To be honest I think we'd all like the freedom to do those things but without any solid information on what the GTA V story is even about this thread will probably turn into a wish list.

However I wouldn't mind being able to be a delivery driver, driving from A-B pulling up outside shops to unload a few boxes then move onto the next one in my schedule.

I know I wanted to see what people would come up with they could have really cool ideas

I want to kill people, not play as a fucking waiter.

Honestly, WHY are people so obsessed with working legitimately in game called Grand Theft Auto??

i said u could do all that to and people have diffrent opinions

Guest Marney1

Honestly, WHY are people so obsessed with working legitimately in a game called Grand Theft Auto??

Rockstar Games Presents

HONEST JOE

A Rockstar Studios Production

• Like 2

I think he means as mini-games, not as actualy 9-5s. If so, I agree they are fun to do sometimes.

Like paramedic, firefighter and vigilante in the previous games. Maybe even picking up some mafia delivery jobs, or assassin jobs.

• Like 1

They better make police missions more realistic, if we get the option we should be able to wear a police uniform so 1 that we look like a cop and 2 so other cops don't shoot us for doing the job! >.<

but yea....they did come up with a security manager in the ballad so they could put something like that in Gta V, but who knows we may aswell just wait

• Like 1

No.

To me being a paramedics or police officer never made any sense. I knows its GTA and it shouldn't but as if you could steal an ambulance and suddenly you're a paramedic.

Be a taxi driver, ok. Be a security guard for your own club, ok. Be a pizza delivery guy, ok.

Personally I would rather be someone that owns businesses than be a lacky.

• Like 1

Honestly, WHY are people so obsessed with working legitimately in a game called Grand Theft Auto??

Rockstar Games Presents

HONEST JOE

A Rockstar Studios Production

I lol'd a bit. Unusual for me.

it would be awesome if you could be a cop or a delivery man and stuff like that i would never put the game down you could play it forever after you finish the story

If there are serious upgrades to health or special unlockables, then it's worth it to do those sometimes tedious emergency vehicle missions...I loved being fireproof, it was awesome getting up to 6 stars and they couldn't get close to you because of the flames from endless stream of molotovs.

it would be awesome if you could be a cop or a delivery man and stuff like that i would never put the game down you could play it forever after you finish the story

Yeah imagine the thrill of being a FedEx delivery man, putting your life on the line by picking up regular packages and dropping them off at houses. The sheer terror!

Guest Marney-1

Drug runner using a Cessna type airplane. You'd have to swoop in low and drop the packages off onto a target.

Why are you randomly posting in all of these old topics. I think I should tell DuffMan. This has to be some form of spamming.

:ike: