Guest Bruce Willis

Whining little brats crying about lack of GTA V info

Guest Marney-1

Hey look you work for Rockstar!! Are you Dan Houser's assistant??!!

YES

Guest Marney-1

WOW! Do you have any leaks?

Or is it just the way you're walking?

Only when I go to work drunk.

_50860371_jex_929629_de27-1.jpg

Just when I thought there wouldn't be a better a time to show off more GTA 5 info at E3 than anything else, E3 comes, and nothing about GTA 5 is said. I watched all the live coverage of E3 on SPIKETV and and nothing was mentioned about GTA 5. Why the hell is that. We've been waiting over 7 months since the launch of the 1st GTA 5 trailer, that's long enough. Now that E3 didn't reveal anything about GTA 5, how much longer are GTA fans gonna wait now. 7 months since the teaser trailer, how many more months are gonna tack onto this 7 before R* finally opens their traps? I'm sick of waiting, I just wanna play this game soon too. Millions do. So now that E3 live coverage is over, how much longer are we gonna wait more new info and announcements? I'm hopeless at this point, and I'm a little angry. And the game better release this year, not in 2013. I can't wait that long. I want the game in my hands before the Dec. 21st, 2012, because that's the predicted doomsday. If that doomsday stuff actually happens, and GTA 5 is set for next year, then R* wasted their time making GTA 5 in the 1st place and nobody would ever play the game if we all die off.

Release the game this year R*, I don't wanna take any chances of never getting to play it; I wanna play this game before any chance of the 2012 doomsday crap happening.

If GTA V is the most important thing in your life then you have serious issues.

You're right. They are waisting their time.

WOW! Do you have any leaks?

Or is it just the way you're walking?

Only when I go to work drunk.

_50860371_jex_929629_de27-1.jpg

Lol'd. Quite a lot.

Edit: Still loling.

Guys, don't mess around. That 2012 shit is for real. Jesus, my gardener, told me so, and his name is Jesus!

But I, too, am wishing for GTAV. And I'm angry as shit. So, I invite you, GTAGreg22, and everyone else, to wish in one hand, and shit in the other.

Throw shit at Greg.

• Like 1

Gtqgreg, I don't think I your stable enough to play a game like gta 5. may I suggest maden 12 or simplephysics, perhaps words with friends? Tapfish two. These Erie the games you should be playing.

Guest Marney-1

Just been reading some Twitter messages from idiots to a certain Rockstar North dev in which they've been pestering and virtually begging him for GTA V info. Sad little cunts.

Guest Marney-1

post-10-0-57456500-1340286377.png

And inevitably...

post-10-0-44914900-1340287754.png

Why do these crying little bastards bother?

post-10-0-57456500-1340286377.png

And inevitably...

post-10-0-44914900-1340287754.png

Why do these crying little bastards bother?

Because they were raised by hippies who led them to believe that their opinion actually matters.

Thousands of people asking - then threatening R* with violence and boycotts when they don't get it - is asking too much. Just look at it from R* point of view.

I don't thing asking for a teaster like, "is it coming out this year or not" is asking too much.

Now multiply that by x1000 and it happening repeatedly.

They probably don't want to put out info because think of how many games have had a poor reception because of too much hype. They might just announce it a month before it comes out and adversise the hell out of it.

They probably don't want to put out info because think of how many games have had a poor reception because of too much hype. They might just announce it a month before it comes out and adversise the hell out of it.

Theres a difference between putting out too much info and over hyping.

Over hyping is why Peter Molyneux needs a fucking gag.

Personally I feel Max Payne was slightly over-hyped. I mean it's a great game and all, but it's not the best game I've played in a long time. Still great though, love the story line and the killcams.

Well, he's left Lionhead, he can overhype games all he wants now that he won't be making anything I give a shit about.

Personally I feel Max Payne was slightly over-hyped. I mean it's a great game and all, but it's not the best game I've played in a long time. Still great though, love the story line and the killcams.

That's because of the franchise its part of. After the first game and the second something as radically different as 3 could not live upto the franchise.

Well, he's left Lionhead, he can overhype games all he wants now that he won't be making anything I give a shit about.

He's at it again. http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/07/peter-molyneuxs-new-game-curiosity-will-feature-a-50000-dlc-chisel/

Guest Marney-1

post-10-0-34659100-1340799096.png

Sean Tomlinson @RadioSeanUK

Also, there are simply too many whingers on Twitter to keep up with. Impossible to give them all pride of place in this thread.