Guest Bruce Willis

Whining little brats crying about lack of GTA V info

its pretty shocking that speaking of easily their most anticipated game ever would earn you a ban, yes ban the spammers, the trolls, etc. but people who ask genuine questions other than "when is it out", "when's the next trailer" should be allowed to do so.

Guest Marney-1

That is sooo whenever I did that in the asylum...

I've been looking around more and more lately at the kind of kids I'm mixing with on the internet and thinking - I could really do without wasting my time looking at these sites.

This topic is funny. I'd much rather wait longer to have a polished fully featured game then have it rushed. I've been playing Sleeping Dogs in the meantime, and while its fun and "different", you can tell it doesn't have the R* polish. That being said, I do enjoy the hand to hand combat

We all want more info but begging doesn't get it.

Well I personally hate brats like this too. They aren't even allowed to play games like GTA and complain why CoD is better just because they tell your everything about their game so you know about everything that happens. They only buy this crappy games because of the multiplayer. I'm sure that GTA V will have an awesome story ans there comes my next critical point towards the young gaming culture - They don't even care about the story! All cutscenes are skipped and missions are only done because they want to unlock cool stuff to play with. The cinematic felling of the story is the soul of the GTA series. I played and loved almost every part of this awesome series but I'm getting mad when I hear little brats who complain about the coolest cheats and why they love GTA San Andreas. Well it's my favorite part too but not 'cause of the cheats. I love the gameplay, the soundtrack, the landscapes, the possibilities and the freedom. Not the flying and hovering cars, the unlimited health, armor and money and the disabled police.

Well that's my opinion about these young f*ckers. I'm sorry if my english is bad.

Greets - Thomas