Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

Still being re directed by these. The app re direction is new. Happened four times today. The tesco one isn't as bad but it does happen almost everyday just FYI

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Still being re directed by these. The app re direction is new. Happened four times today. The tesco one isn't as bad but it does happen almost everyday just FYI image.jpgimage.jpg

Been getting the same issue, the last day or so.

Still being re directed by these. The app re direction is new. Happened four times today. The tesco one isn't as bad but it does happen almost everyday just FYI

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm getting this too. Someone should probably do something about it.

Being that we no longer have a rate the mods topic, I have a "website" issue. My issue is that some moderators are conspiring to hide the truth.

#thetruthisoutthere

• Like 2

I'm sure other sites have these issues from time to time but they probably have more direct control over the ads. The top and bottom ads on our site are done by the server guy so we have to bitch to him and then he complains to the ad agency. And since he's on the otherside of the world that can take time to process. I'm sure he's a little nicer to the ad agency then I am to him as well. -_-

• Like 1

well, I'm glad bones and massacre have been practicing mutual masturbation as a means to minimize this malfeasance. It's already cost us at least one forum member!

Remember the Bowling1!!!!!

How about just admitting its a problem instead of acting like a bunch fundamentalist Christian parents that just found their son is gay and their daughter is a slut.

How about that?

it is a problem, we've been looking into it as you already know FFS... so stop being a little bitch and move on with your life... go bother gtaforums, your favorite place...

whoa now bones, let's not advertise another forum. :D

I'd hate to see your post get deleted. Thanks for admitting it is a problem, that's the first time youve done it.

we all know the advertising issue is an issue, you just kept beating a dead horse about it... i didn't need to admit to something in writing we all knew was a bit of a headache in the first place... but your whining/bitching about it is getting annoying... so stop being a bitch about it...

You guys take QD way too seriously. The man is a poastering genius and you keep stepping into his poast-bear traps.

• Like 1