Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

*Just discovered the "Fotum Rules" button*

Sorry joint ops. You still stole my shit though

Is calling someone A "Shit-guzzling Ape" in A playful manner still considered flaming/trolling?

outside of R&R according to forum rules yes.

Couple requests:

• Add a Social Club ID to our profiles for under our avatars (where PSN/Gamertag/etc are)
  • Update the PSN url to the working one: http:// us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=
  • Increase number of quotes we can have in a post. A lengthy discussion gets messy easily.

update: 1 for 3. *taps foot*

Mak duffman mod and Treefitty admin then... Especially after duffman got caught in that hax0rgate scandle. Sure, everyone don't need to be admin, but an admin can do everything an mod can do, plus some. Treefitty has done more and pissed less people off than duffman and there's no logical reason not to make him admin, except for the fact that igta5 has a no honkys policy when it comes to admin, a glass ceiling if you will. I remember when gta-sanandreas .com had a similar p policy where only people whose names started with p could be admin for the same illogical reasons.

Th only point in making Treefitty mod is to make him not an admin

Define 'regularly'. Also, find something in the rules that says I can't change your sig for the lulz. After that, find a reason why anyone should give a flying fuck what you suggest.

reg·u·lar·ly [reg-yuh-ler-lee]

adverb

at regular times or intervals.

according to plan, custom, etc.

usually; ordinarily: Ex. The dress is regularly $45 but is now on sale for $30.

I can't be any clearer than - "Massacre abuses his Mod powers regularly/often/alot."

Why should you give a flying fuck?

You shouldn't. Flying fucks are very difficult. Psy and DuffMan on the other hand should give "A" fuck. You're suppose to be a Mod, someone who helps run this site accordingly, not someone who doesn't respect the rules and ABUSES his power for a minor chuckle.

Guest Marney-1

reg·u·lar·ly [reg-yuh-ler-lee]

adverb

at regular times or intervals.

according to plan, custom, etc.

usually; ordinarily: Ex. The dress is regularly $45 but is now on sale for $30.

I can't be any clearer than - "Massacre abuses his Mod powers regularly/often/alot."

You shouldn't. Flying fucks are very difficult. Psy and DuffMan on the other hand should give "A" fuck. You're suppose to be a Mod, someone who helps run this site accordingly, not someone who doesn't respect the rules and ABUSES his power for a minor chuckle.

If I were you I'd count myself myself lucky he hasn't cracked you over the head with a suspension, he's far too lenient imo.

Oh, it would be plenty clear - if I were actually doing anything regularly. But I'm not. I changed one out of several of your large, obnoxious sigs for laughs, and you're being a whiny bitch about it. And I'm supposed to enforce the rules, which I do. There's nothing in the rules saying I can't change your sig whenever I feel like it. In fact, part of the rules says that I can do pretty much whatever the fuck I want.

If you really want to nitpick and be a little bitch about it, it's against the rules to flame or troll someone in your sig, and you did just that when you referred to the people on the site as idiots. Bearing that in mind, I could remove your sig, warn you, suspend you, or, thanks to the "do whatever the fuck I want" clause in the rules, I could even go as far as banning you. Of course, that's IF you want to nitpick and be a little bitch. You're more than welcome to take the alternative option, which is to shut the fuck up and move on.

Hhmmm

Shut the fuck up and move on

Be banned

Be banned

Be banned...

I choose option #3:

Tekken_6_Box_Art.jpg

(Move on and play Tekken)

Your Sig was spelt wrong - reason enough to me.

As I said, it annoyed me.

If I changed it I would have said a lot worse than Massy did.

When I originally proposed suspending Massecure's Mod powers, I was kidding. He didn't really realise that though and decided to take it to the head, so I put together a more serious reply, even though I knew he was going to say what he said and thus be proven to be right, wich lead to the end of something that should've never started to begin. Yup.. It was just all part of the plan, (NOT the original plan, the escape plan) I didn't count on the "nitpicking" part because I forgot how hypnotical Massecure can be. :P

I wasn't trying to insult anyone with my sig and sorry if I did. I always have the best of intentions but I seem to almost never show that. The sig was an iGTA5 edited version of the intro warning on South Park. It was meant to match my Towelie avatar, nothing more.

The missing "M" in "COMENTS" was a typo. Calm your tits.

When I originally proposed suspending Massecure's Mod powers, I was kidding. He didn't really realise that though and decided to take it to the head, so I put together a more serious reply, even though I knew he was going to say what he said and thus be proven to be right, wich lead to the end of something that should've never started to begin. Yup.. It was just all part of the plan, (NOT the original plan, the escape plan) I didn't count on the "nitpicking" part because I forgot how hypnotical Massecure can be. :P

I wasn't trying to insult anyone with my sig and sorry if I did. I always have the best of intentions but I seem to almost never show that. The sig was an iGTA5 edited version of the intro warning on South Park. It was meant to match my Towelie avatar, nothing more.

The missing "M" in "COMENTS" was a typo. Calm your tits.

Oh I see... And yep... I still don't give a shit...

Also hypnotical? Massy is hypnotic now?

I wasn't trying to insult anyone with my sig and sorry if I did.

You didn't. I was just pointing out that it was technically a rule violation, and I wouldn't actually enforce that rule for anyone unless it were a particularly vicious insult (which yours wasn't), or if you had decided to nitpick.

Also, yeah, hypnotic? What's up with that, yo?

There has been alot of N00B topics lately because Newbs don't bother to search for the shit they justed spammed all over the site. I swear that beta shit becomes a new topic at least 3 times a week.

I suggest not allowing members to create a topic untill they have been here for 3 weeks, or they've made at least 100 posts. That way the newbs will know what idiotic shit isn't tolerated and whats already a topic/has been discussed in another topic.

There has been alot of N00B topics lately because Newbs don't bother to search for the shit they justed spammed all over the site. I swear that beta shit becomes a new topic at least 3 times a week.

I suggest not allowing members to create a topic untill they have been here for 3 weeks, or they've made at least 100 posts. That way the newbs will know what idiotic shit isn't tolerated and whats already a topic/has been discussed in another topic.

I suggest if you see any of these topics you report them. Not allowing member to create a topic for 3 weeks or 100 posts is just annoying and will scare away any of our new members.

I'm sure there are many cases for your threads to be closed here and there.