Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

Urban Dictionary - Name Meaning

So i was looking at the Urban Dictionary and saw a link to my real name so clicked it, thought it was cool seeing peoples definitions of your name.

So i searched Mercedes to post here:

Mercedes Mercedes - an awesome girl with a twisted sense of humour. Mercedes is a great friend, incredibly smart, extremely original and sweet as candy. She'll patiently listen to you bitch forever, try to reassure you and make you laugh. She's a great Sudoku player and an even better word-makeuper. Mercedes has the most refreshing and honest laughter you've ever heard, even if she snorts a bit here and there.

Things to do with Mercedes: 1. go on man-killing sprees 2. dance with 3. eat candy with 4. and much much more

Synonyms for Mercedes: 1. sweevil 2. adorkable 3. cunning linguist

Try it yourself. Post ur name or nick name etc

http://www.urbandictionary.com/names.php

First name.

Aaron

Awesome, plain and simple. Considered by most to be almost godly in nature his dick is massive and his ability to pleasure women is legendary though only a few have experienced this righteous act of manlyness. They are known to be intellectual and breathtakingly handsome although shy at a first encounter. He has been hurt but due to his stubbornness he doesn't allow it to happen again. There was and will be only one. So don't fuck with an Aaron, ever, and make sure you don't misspell this work of arts name wrong, like Erin. That would be hazardous to your health.

Last name.

Cooper

To give a cooper is to be sitting in the front seat of a car while feeling up someone in the backseat of the car. Preferably while their best friend is driving.

Ermm, yeah, seems accurate.

thefirm is not yet defined. Nor should it be.

I'm not searching mine, it'll probably just say "A cute name for a girl" or something.

1. Marney is about determination and love. She is kind, always there for others, and is incredibly beautiful. Marney is a very strong woman.

2. A girl with a sweet smile and charming personality that makes every boy's heart race. She's clouded by innocence and is often found with her head up in the clouds. She always has a bounce in her step and a happy-go-lucky outlook that seems to make everyone enjoy her company.

3. an evil ugly dog lookin bitch who hates on everyone and cant get any boyz so she sleeps with her relatives

I lol'd.

Luke

A person with a giagantic shlong, Scrotum, or overall package and who uses it for mastuerbational purposes at least three times a day

Sounds about right.

luke

luke has a gigantic penis and uses it every night on people.

Is worth half credit.

I think Mercedes added this one:

Luke

some one who has an huge large penis, is a total player, and one is totally beastly

hey you know luke?

ya

hes SO sexy i bet he has a dick the size of a whale

wow, i want him in me

That doesnt look right duff, haha.

In english and not coding would be good ;)

'Has a gigantic penis' is all i can read.

EDIT: searched Cortez

cortez - A gay black male, someone who is of african american who likes cock

"look its cortez, that gay black dude who likes guys just like his brother"

Made me lol

I lol'd at mine

(1)Be close to guys named Rick. They are good loyal friends. Ricks are athletic and kind. Soon, you might just see yourself dating a Rick after being friends with him for awhile. Ricks would rather hang out with real, down to earth girls then whores or people that dress like sluts. If you are a simple nice down to earth girl, he will fall for you so quick. Ricks respect relationships and other people in general. Ricks are amazing and they are not fake!! They are cute and good kissers. :-)

(2)

to remove santorum orally

I ricked my girlfriend so I wouldn't get santorum on the bedsheet

(3)

A pimp. A baller. A thug. An over-all good guy who keeps his game game-tight. The popular one. A prince of God with an unimaginable inheritance in which wealth could not ever begin to describe. An attractive magnificence that is beyond the glory of this world. Probably the bestest friend you will ever have. The coolest person you will ever meet.

Guest Marney

I'm not searching mine, it'll probably just say "A cute name for a girl" or something.

1. Marney is about determination and love. She is kind, always there for others, and is incredibly beautiful. Marney is a very strong woman.

2. A girl with a sweet smile and charming personality that makes every boy's heart race. She's clouded by innocence and is often found with her head up in the clouds. She always has a bounce in her step and a happy-go-lucky outlook that seems to make everyone enjoy her company.

3. an evil ugly dog lookin bitch who hates on everyone and cant get any boyz so she sleeps with her relatives

I lol'd.

I sound so innocent, dunno what #3 is about. :P

icon11.gif

I'm basically good in bed.

1. ben 5160 up, 2377 down

a guy who's amazing at giving women head. A true cunninglinguist. long tongue, skill, not afraid to get wet behind the ears, etc.

Girl 1: "Hey, did you get what you wanted from your man last night?"

Girl 2: "Damn right I did, I got that and more. My man is a true ben"

and he's a great kisser and will stay wih you when your feeling lonley

ben is the best i have ever had

lose lostinator losing lost loser

by ben cheeseham Jan 7, 2008 share this add a video

2. Ben 4409 up, 2252 down

One who has insanely large cock. Probably the most awesome person ever, and every girl thinks he is sexy. Is good at many things, and very original. Not a poser in any way shape or form.

Oh...no thats not a parade, they are just following Ben.

ben benjamin benjo benenese bj

by Ben Kodiak Jun 17, 2008 share this add a video

3. Ben 2467 up, 1419 down

Ben is the undiscovered hottie. All the girls love him, and all the guys wanna be him. also used for the common word beast and/or sexy

1 Dude, shaquille o'neil is such a fucking ben

2 Did you see what that chick wuz wearing, it was totally ben

hottie beastly sexy awsome the best

by Enricho May 28, 2008 share this add a video

4. Ben 2066 up, 1262 down

A truly amazing guy. Super cool and fun to be around. He looks super hot in anything he puts in(including nothing) and is the best kisser. Though he is an amazing person he often chooses bad choices for girlfriends but that will change!

Ben over there looks so fine today!!!!I just wish he would get over that ugly bitch!

Pitbull

1) a breed of dog that is often stereotyped as being violent

2) a rapper who is as talented as a bag of shit

What a cute little pitbull puppy...

OH GOD, not Pitbull again, can someone PLEASE put him to sleep?

Or

Pitbull

when a girl is deepthroating and shakes her head rigoriously back and forth while at the base of the penis. Much like a pitbull tugging on a rope or dog toy.

Your girl is such a slut that the only time she says no to me, is when she's giving me the pitbull.

Great! i'm a violent deepthroating crappy rappering dog from cuba. Woop? o_O

*Name Changed*

Pitbull

when a girl is deepthroating and shakes her head rigoriously back and forth while at the base of the penis. Much like a pitbull tugging on a rope or dog toy.

Your girl is such a slut that the only time she says no to me, is when she's giving me the pitbull.

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

Pitbull

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

<_<

hmm, there were quite a few definitions for 'Handsome', the following being my favourite.

7. handsome

If two people having sex is a twosome,

three people, a threesome,

four people, a foursome...

To be handsome is to be lonely.

person 1: do you ever see David with a girl?

person 2: no, he's so handsome

Had to search for eve after than....

Eve - First girl. Most important girl therefore. Everything a girl is suppose to be. You cant call Eve 'fit' or 'hot' Eve is so much more. Eve is beautiful. I dated an Eve. Woah. Eves are amazing. looking for another . If you know or have an Eve , you are one lucky man.

Adam - luckiest guy alive.

That would actually be soo cool if u married an eve.