Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Merry Christmas People!!

Merry sexmas ladies. I went out for a few drinks last night, tonight and tomorrow is being spent at home. I never go out on xmas eve, don't want the hangover on the big day (and I imagine there are a lot of burning buildings in town right now).

icon11.gif

Merry sexmas ladies. I went out for a few drinks last night, tonight and tomorrow is being spent at home. I never go out on xmas eve, don't want the hangover on the big day (and I imagine there are a lot of burning buildings in town right now).

same. im hungover right now tho

Im at a point in my life where I look under the tree and think "what the fuck happened to getting a serious amount of presents?". Most of the stuff I get now is even more useless shit than I used to get as a kid. great example, back in 09 i was after one of them mini helicopter things and my auntie got me one. was 16 at the time but stil made up. she seen it as a successful gift and she then got me this shitty helicopter/hovershit thing the year after. no thought was given when she purchased it and it didnt even fly properly. I get the feeling that the trend will continue this year and it'll be more shite. Atleast in the past she used to buy me liverpool themed clothing that I'd wear, LFC t-shirts ect. I'd rather have the money now.

Shit without my nan and grandad too, feel weird not having anyone in the space at the top of the table where my grandad always sat and this is the 3rd year without them. bah fucking humbug

When i was 11 my nan got me a barbie top age 4-5, consider urself lucky lol. Its horrible to have xmas without family members, hope u still have a good xmas.

I hate drinking around this time of year, everywhere's always so busy. Regardless, i'm looking forward to my turkey!

In terms of presents I got some Aston Villa merchandise, a pair of Supras and some rather 'too expensive to wear' Ralph Lauren trainers. And also some clothes. I'm gutted nobody bought me Dark Souls, but then again, i'm the only nerd in the family.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Two-liter of 7Up, liter of vodka. My day is improving.

I have also discovered a bottle of Red Stag (black cherry Jim Beam). Wonder how it is with vanilla Coke.

I like how I turn into an alcoholic one day a year. I do not, however, like (or understand) that (or why) alcohol makes my family tolerable when weed doesn't.

Cause alcohol is more awesome.

Meh. Weed makes my life more pleasant; I find things funnier, I enjoy the company of tolerable people more, things are just better. Alcohol just fuels my apathy. I'm indifferent to everything when I'm drinking.

Heh, I just answered my own question, which wasn't really a question at all... I made a statement in response to my previous statement.

Guest Marney1

Meh. Weed makes my life more pleasant; I find things funnier, I enjoy the company of tolerable people more, things are just better. Alcohol just fuels my apathy. I'm indifferent to everything when I'm drinking.

Heh, I just answered my own question, which wasn't really a question at all... I made a statement in response to my previous statement.

Obviously drunk ^

I don't know why people come on hear bragging about how drunk they are.. proud americans.... gad i'm totally wasted.

Ding ding ding!

Christmas was ok. Lunch with the family. Spent half the night trying to stop my friends house from flooding. Gotta love storms.

Obviously drunk ^

Yeah, I was pretty fucked up. No hangover because I didn't sleep. Not sure exactly how hangovers work, but I don't get them unless I go to sleep while I'm still drunk.

It was a good two days, booze. Same time next year?

I like to believe hangovers are simply withdrawal. That's how I justify drinking the following morning, It works too. Best cure.

Personally, I've found that sticking to one type of alcohol and drinking higher quality stuff tends to reduce the likeliness of a hangover. But more often than not, I fail to meet either of the aforementioned criteria.