Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I hope for many things, but I really hope the PC version will be released around the same time as the console version, and secondly I hope they have done a better job at the PC version's performance.

Car customizing, more clothes than IV, better police realism there's no way a city would have 45 police cars popping up all over the place, better online play I can't find anyone online on IV anymore, bring back gangs from San Andreas, i wanna be able to get in that blimp that i see on the trailer lol. I can't wait for a release date and screenshots and videos!

Guest Gary

Anyone know what the subway network is like beneath L.A.? Wanna go looking for Rat Man even though he doesn't exist.

i would like a first-person point of view

Like there aren't enough first person games. 3rd person is much better for GTA, if it was first person it would be like CoD in an open city. But since FPS games are so popular these days, I can't blame you for only wanting that... Actually I can, shame on you.

• Like 1

How could u really be able to see all of GTA if it was 1st person. I just don't think it was work. I prefere 3rd person games as a general rule anyway.

• Like 1

This may sound pretty stupid, but I'd like the ability to actually do what normal peds do, like talk to eachother, sit on benches, read papers etc... Once you've completed a GTA game, especially GTA IV, it tends to get pretty boring, so maybe tiny features like these might make things more interesting? And possibly during combat, make it possible for us to grab enemy guns out of their hand, like a close combat sort of minigame where you have to grab the gun from their hand - similar to that used in games like Hitman: Blood Money etc...

• Like 2

I like the 1st part jay, about doing what pedestrians do. Also on la noire u could change the speed on your car, so its easier to stay at a constant speed, I liked that for following people etc, I hope they do something like that.

This may sound pretty stupid, but I'd like the ability to actually do what normal peds do, like talk to eachother, sit on benches, read papers etc... Once you've completed a GTA game, especially GTA IV, it tends to get pretty boring, so maybe tiny features like these might make things more interesting? And possibly during combat, make it possible for us to grab enemy guns out of their hand, like a close combat sort of minigame where you have to grab the gun from their hand - similar to that used in games like Hitman: Blood Money etc...

not stupid at all man, love the ideas u have, expecially the ability to do what normal peds do just too make it more realistic

I like doing everyday kind of stuff in GTA, most of my GTA IV life was taking people out on outings, and dating. gives it more realism.

^Speaking of that, in IV pedestrians always fell down when you'd walk past them briskly. I hope they have more of a back bone like they did in the III era....but still be able to push them down stairs or throw them out of windows.

That'd be cool.

Guest Gary

Cash machines don't allow you to withdraw thousands so if you really want that shiny new car on the forecourt down the road it would be good to have to queue up to see a teller. Imagine the thoughts that would be running through your head;

"If I whack this lot in front I'll be seen quicker, oh hang on, if I do that the police will turn up. Best just grit my teeth and wait in line because I really really want that car."

The temptation would be immense.

I heard rumors that will be impossible to edit main character. I mean like in GTA:SA. You can't work out in gym to build some muscles. I guess we'll see the ~50 years old guy who will kill and rob everything and everyone. ^_^

I hope SF-UR DJ Hans Oberlander will be back, even though SF won't be in the game.

And I hope a lot of features from San Andreas will be in the game, which I missed in GTA4, such as gyms, fat, sex appeal, gang territories (depends on possible other main characters I guess), etc...

I do think a Los Santos without gangs and gang wars would be more like a Vice City type of city.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1 is sexy

Will GTA V Use L.A. Noire's MotionScan technology?

I doubt it, if they have used MotionScan I'd imagine it's confined to the cut-scenes. Then again, it would look out of place to see a real face in a cut-scene then a pixelated one in the actual gameplay.

NO, IT WON'T USE MOTIONSCAN.

Edit: Then again, a Team Bondi dev' told me he'd "heard" MotionScan was already being used on another project (who's project I don't know) and that was about 7 months ago, so maybe - fuck it, I don't know, don't care.