GTA 5 100% Checklist
Last Edited by TreeFitty March 07, 2014 : 0 Comments : 62,832 Views
Basic 100% ChecklistHere's a quick overview of what you need to do for 100%. Most things are mission-based.
- 69 Missions - Complete the story.
- 20 Strangers and Freaks - There's people outside of the story with various tasks to complete.
- 42 Hobbies and Pastimes - Races, bail bonds, flight school, and more.
- 14 Random Events - All kinds of things happen in GTA V. Help stop criminals or jack an armored car.
- 16 Misc - Buy something special or act like a tourist. Call up a friend to hang out or take on various stunts scattered around the map.
Missions (55%)There are 69 missions which all need to be completed.
Strangers and Freaks (10%)There are 58 Strangers and Freaks missions (total) but only 20 of them count towards 100% from the following mission strings.
Hobbies and Pastimes (10%)There are 59 pastimes and hobbies but you only need to do 42 of them.
- Darts (win)
- Flight School (bronze or better for all)
- Golf (get par or below)
- Parachute Jumps (13)
- Private dance at strip club
- Races - Offroad (6), Street (5), Sea (4)
- Shooting Range (bronze or better for all)
- Tennis (win)
- Triathlons (3)
Random Events (5%)There are 57 random events scattered around the map. Your radar will flash and a blip appears. You need to complete any 14. There are no specific ones.
Misc (20%)There are 30 miscellaneous things but you only need to complete 16.
- Collectibles - Knife Flights (8), Letter Scraps (50 for Dreyfuss), Properties (any 5), Spaceship Parts (50 for Omega), Stunt Jumps (any 25), Under the Bridge (25)
- Friend Activities - Bar, Cinema, Darts, Strip Club
- Hold Up a Store
- Complete a Booty Call
- Receive a Prostitute service
- Visit the Cinema
- Walk and play fetch with Chop
No comments have been made on this article. Complete the form below to make a comment.
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.