GTA 5 100% Checklist
Last Edited by TreeFitty September 25, 2013 : 0 Comments : 54,171 Views
Basic 100% ChecklistUntil we get the advanced checklist up and running, here's a quick overview of what you need to do. Most things are mission-based. The stranger/freak missions are where the collectibles come into play.
- 69 Missions - Complete the story
- 42 Hobbies and Pastimes - Races, bail bonds, flight school, and more.
- 20 Strangers and Freaks - There's people outside of the story with various tasks to complete.
- 14 Random Events - All kinds of things happen in GTA V. Help stop criminals or jack an armored car yourself.
- 16 Misc - Buy something special or act like a tourist. Call up a friend to hang out or take on various stunts scattered around the map.
You can check your progress in the pause menu under Stats > 100% Checklist.
Grand Theft Auto 5 100% ChecklistOn one of our previous websites - GTA4.TV, we included a 100% checklist which allowed you to check off the objectives you'd done, displayed your current percentage and also let you save your data to the website. We'll be bringing it back for GTA 5, but this time you'll need to be registered and logged in to use it.
Make sure you register now to reserve your user name for the GTA 5 100% Checklist!
Checklist FeaturesWith iGTA5.com's 100% checklist, you'll be able to do the following:
- Print off your checklist
- Check off your objectives
- Save your progress to the website - Making it accessible anywhere with an internet connection
- Share your game progress with friends or forum members
- Display an automatically-updating forum "gamer card" showing your current progress
- Plus we may also launch a mobile-friendly checklist so you can check/update it when away from the PC!
No comments have been made on this article. Complete the form below to make a comment.
Make A Comment
Sorry, comments have been disabled for this article.