Latest GTA 5 News, Release Date & ScreenshotsGrand Theft Auto V (also known as Grand Theft Auto 5, GTA V or GTA 5) is the name of the newest Grand Theft Auto game by Rockstar Games. GTA 5 launched on September 17th, 2013 for the PS3 and Xbox 360, November 18th, 2014 for the PS4 and Xbox One, and finally
GTA V InformationOn iGTA5.com you'll find rumors and speculation about the game, fan artwork and fake screenshots along with official news and facts including the Release Date, Images, Characters and other official content. We also have a dedicated GTA 5 Forum specifically for GTA V discussion, so make sure you get signed up!
Share Your GTA 5 Content!If you have any GTA V news, content, or fan art to share with us, please email submit[at]igta5.com!
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2015 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 224 Views
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2015 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 232 Views
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2015 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 219 Views
Two teams (a total of 4-8 players) square off from opposing sides of a roadway. The elusive Runner, behind the wheel of a Benefactor Panto, must go the distance and get across the end zone line at the far end of the highway with the help of their offensive teammates in BF Biftas. Meanwhile, their defensive-minded opponents (also in Biftas) must ruthlessly block, crash and pummel their way to try to stop them.
This new mode is available at three different locations: Raton Canyon Bridge, La Mesa Bridge and Zancudo Tunnel.
Enjoy and chat up the forums!
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2015 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 408 Views
DISCOUNTS AT BENNY’S AND MORE
This week, the expert craftsmen at Benny’s Original Motor Works are slashing prices to make sure you’re looking good on the streets of Los Santos. Take 25%-off the sticker price of a new Lowrider on each of the days listed below, plus an additional 25% discount on the Upgrade charge for that same vehicle. The daily discounts look like this:
- Monday: 25% off Declasse Voodoo (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Tuesday: 25% off Albany Primo (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Wednesday: 25% off Albany Buccaneer (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Thursday: 25% off Declasse Moonbeam (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Friday: 25% off Vapid Chino (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Saturday: 25% off Willard Faction (Base Price & Upgrade)
To help add some personal flavor, all week Benny’s is dropping the price of dashboard Bobbleheads by 75%. And if you want to keep your new sled safe, Ammu-Nation is offering a 25% discount on select items.
EARN DOUBLE GTA$ & RP ALL WEEK
Each day this week will feature a unique Event Playlist designed to put your Lowrider through the paces. Completing the playlist will get you twice the amount of GTA$ and RP as normal, so get to racing and take that money to the bank (or to Benny’s). On Saturday, if you see Lamar hanging around the shop, help him take out the Vagos and Ballas to earn double GTA$ and RP in the new Contact Missions. And on Sunday, all four of the new Adversary Modes added with GTA Online: Lowriders (Relay, Keep the Pace, Offence Defense, and Slasher) will offer up double GTA$ & RP.
Each day this week, a new hat will be awarded to anyone who logs in to play GTA Online. These hats are unique and will only be available on the corresponding day listed below, so make sure to jump on to collect them all.
- Monday: The ‘Strawberry’ Hat
- Tuesday: The ‘Magnetics Block’ Hat
- Wednesday: The ‘SA’ Hat
- Thursday: The ‘Boars’ Hat
- Friday: The ‘Davis’ Hat
- Saturday: The ‘Westside’ Hat
- Sunday: The ‘Eastside’ Hat
Have fun and join the chat in the forums!
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2015 :: Posted by bOnEs :: 3 Comments :: 416 Views
This Friday the 13th weekend is your last chance to snatch up (and keep!) all of the GTA Online Halloween Surprise vehicles, masks and more - and we've got a special Event Weekend live now featuring a Double GTA$ & Double RP Event Playlist, exclusive in-game Vinewood horror movie t-shirts to collect each day, Double RP in all Land Races all weekend and more.
Even though it's the final days to grab the Lurcher and Fränken Stange vehicles - along with all of the new Halloween Masks & Facepaints - once acquired, these items will stay in your inventory for you to haunt Los Santos residents with any time you'd like.
FRIDAY THE 13TH WEEKEND DOUBLE GTA$ & DOUBLE RP EVENT PLAYLIST
The new "Slasher" Adversary Mode will also remain available to play beyond in GTA Online even after the Halloween Surprise period ends this Monday - and this Friday the 13th Event Weekend, you can get Double GTA$ and Double RP when playing it in the official Event Playlist. The Playlist features two of the most frightening Slasher Jobs along with other especially scary Adversary Modes like the murderous home invasion mode "Siege Mentality" and the pulse-pounding “Hunting Pack”. Launch straight into deadly adversarial action directly from the GTAV launch screens. And if you're already in-game and want to go back for more - simply go to the Event Playlist in the Rockstar Playlists section of the pause menu.
EXCLUSIVE COLLECTIBLE VINEWOOD HORROR MOVIE T-SHIRTS EACH DAY
Vinewood horror aficionados rejoice - log on to GTA Online each day this weekend to unlock three exclusive t-shirts:
- Friday the 13th: The Simian
- Saturday the 14th: Vampires On The Beach
- Sunday the 15th: Splatter and Shot
DOUBLE RP IN ALL LAND RACES ALL WEEKEND
If you've picked up a Lurcher Hearse or a Fränken Stange and want to terrorize foes, take advantage of Double RP in Land Races all weekend long.
TODAY 5pm ET: THE OFFICIAL ROCKSTAR FRIDAY THE 13TH LIVE STREAM WITH GUESTS TEAM EPIPHANY, LTZONDA & MORE
Today at 5pm Eastern, tune in to the official Rockstar Games channels on Twitch and YouTube as very special guests Team Epiphany, Ltzonda and more will be joining the Rockstar Broadcast team to play through the Friday the 13th Event Weekend Playlist and paint the town red in the Lurcher Hearse, Fränken Stange and more. We'll also be busting out the Rockstar Broadcast t-shirt cannon at the very end of the stream for your chance to score rare in-game tees as well.
As always, join the chatter over on the iGTA Forums!
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2015 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 3 Comments :: 600 Views
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2015 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 549 Views
2 NEW VEHICLES: LURCHER HEARSE AND FRANKEN STANGE
Navigating the freeways of Los Santos just got more terrifying with the addition of these two ghastly new vehicles. Show your dark side while getting around in the Lurcher Hearse and the Franken Stange – both available for a limited time only, along with 20 ghoulish new Bobbleheads that can be added to the dashboard of any customizable Lowrider.
NEW MASKS & FACE PAINTS
Strike fear into your opponents by donning one of the horrific new masks now available in the Monsters section of Vespucci Movie Masks. If you and your Crew are tackling a Heist between now and November 16th, a new Halloween mask category will be the default option on all Heists. 30 Spooky new styles of Face Paint are also available to help you get into the spirit of the season.
SLASHER ADVERSARY MODE
Enjoy thrills and suspense with the lights out in this tense new Adversary Mode for up to 8 players. Run, hide, and fight to survive in the darkness as the player designated as the Slasher stalks their prey with a Shotgun. Use your new Flashlight to navigate if you dare, but be careful not to reveal your position or you’ll quickly become prey. Survive for 3 minutes and you’ll get the chance to return the favor with a Shotgun of your own.
SPECIAL HALLOWEEN WEEKEND EVENT & LIVESTREAM
Stay tuned for details on this weekend's special Halloween activity, including a livestream this Friday October 30th at 5pm ET featuring the Rockstar Broadcast team and special guests to be announced.
Have fun and show off your new costumes in the forums!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2015 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 1 Comments :: 426 Views
As well as being open to three platforms, this is also the first Editor contest in which players can take advantage of the new Rockstar Editor features released in the Freemode Events Update - including Sound Effects, Ambient Tracks, refined Clip Management and more!
THE CREATIVE BRIEF
Little Dragon have commissioned the Social Club community to create their official music video for "Wanderer". Little Dragon themselves along with Rockstar Games will be reviewing the finalists and deciding who wins. Here's a bit of direction on what they are looking for:
Entrants are challenged to create a music video using the Rockstar Editor telling the story of a rogue - a very clever double-agent or double-crosser who plays two sides of a criminal enterprise to her or his own advantage.
You may have heard the track on the Alchemist & Oh No Present: Welcome To Los Santos album and the new in-game radio station The Lab, you'll want to know it inside out to ensure your visual accompaniment is pitch perfect. To get you thinking about your own interpretation, here's the track for you to listen to.
As well as the prestige of having your opus selected as the track's official music video, the grand prize winner will receive an incredible pack of prizes including a gold game controller (with real 24K gold paint) customized with your personal Social Club ID. The winner can choose between an Xbox One or PS4 controller, or a G510 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse featuring 11 programmable buttons, customizable weight and five selectable DPI settings, from headshot-precise 200 DPI targeting to lightning-fast 12,000 DPI maneuvers. Not only that but the winning director will also be able to craft their next masterpiece from the comfort of a Rockstar Editor branded director's chair, also featuring your personal Social Club ID - a throne fully befitting a champion. Finally, the rare and coveted GTAV Varsity Jacket will also be sent your way - featuring a special custom patch touting your status as a Rockstar Editor letterman for the world to see.
Two runners-up will each receive a $100 Rockstar Warehouse gift card and a deluxe prize pack of official GTAV gear and will also be featured at the Rockstar Newswire.
HOW TO ENTER
Entering the competition is easy. Simply create a video in the Rockstar Editor on PC, PS4 or Xbox One and publish it to Rockstar Games Social Club via the in-game menu. Make sure to tag your video with the word "wanderer" to enter it into the contest. You can do this in-game, or via the My Videos page on Social Club. A few important points:
- The video must feature the song "Wanderer" by Little Dragon as its soundtrack, and only that song.
- Your video must be between 4 and 5 minutes in length.
- The video must be published to Rockstar Games Social Club and tagged with the word 'wanderer' between now and 11.59pm ET on November 23rd to be eligible.
- The video must be made entirely using the Rockstar Editor. We know that many advanced Rockstar Editor video creators like to use additional third party editing software but in order to keep this competition fair for all entrants, we require that you only use the Rockstar Editor in producing the video.
Little Dragon and Rockstar Games will pick the winning clip taking into consideration adherence or interpretation of The Creative Brief mentioned above, entertainment and artistic value, editing quality and overall creativity. Watch the Social Club contest page to see how other Social Club members think your clip stacks up against the competition and stay tuned for the winners announcement later this fall. Void in certain countries and where prohibited. See official rules and eligibility details.
Have fun and join the chat in the forums!
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2015 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 807 Views
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2015 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 2 Comments :: 790 Views
Another satisfied customer exiting Benny’s Original Motor Works.
Any of these six select vehicles can be customized to the hilt inside and out, with Hydraulics, Engines, Steering Wheels, Rims, Tires, Gear Shift Levers, Horns, Bobbleheads, rear window Plaques, Vanity Plates & Plate Holders, Soundsystem Mods, custom Paint Jobs and much more.
Enlist your friends and Crewmates to help Lamar take on the Ballas and Vagos.
Meanwhile, Lamar is hatching a scheme to become the ruler of Los Santos’ Lowrider scene, and needs some loyal subjects to help put him on the throne. To do so, you’ll be taking on the biggest gangs in the city through a mix of subterfuge, skill and pure firepower. Keep an ear out for Lamar’s phone calls and tackle eight new Contact Missions charting his quest for power.
Fresh arrivals at Ammu-Nation include the rapid fire Machine Pistol and the devastating Machete. While you're there, why not pick up newly available luxury weapon finishes for a selection of existing weapons including the Special Carbine and Assault SMG. You’ll also notice that Ammu-Nation has reorganized to make room for all the new weaponry.
NEW ADVERSARY MODES
- Keep the Pace - Stay above a minimum speed while racing around courses littered with jumps and obstacles. If you slow down too much, you’ll explode.
- Offense Defense - Teams of two split into Runners and Protectors. Runners aim to be the first to get to the end of a route. Protectors, in faster and more powerful vehicles, must block and run opposing Runners off the road, while protecting their Runner from the other teams.
- Relay - A team Race in which players take turns, each completing a lap before tagging a teammate. Non-active drivers wait in the pen to be tagged, while active drivers complete a lap for their team.
4TH PURCHASEABLE PROPERTY & 25% REBATE AT DYNASTY 8 THIS WEEK
Expand your property portfolio up to a maximum of four Apartments or Garages. There's never been a better time to purchase that extra space to store all these new custom Lowriders - and from now through this Sunday October 25th, Dynasty 8 is offering a one-time 25% REBATE on your next qualified purchase of a property with a 10-car garage. Qualifying is easy - just have your email address verified with the Social Club, be on the Rockstar Mailing List and be a member of any Social Club Crew. To fulfill the requirements, login to your Social Club profile - and if you're already qualified, just purchase any property with a 10-car garage.
It’s all in the details - customize your rides from bumper to bumper and everything in between.
ROCKSTAR EDITOR UPDATE: SCENE CREATOR
The Scene Creator is a brand new feature added to the Rockstar Editor's Director Mode, enabling you to create custom settings for capturing your Rockstar Editor clips. Select from over 200 available props (including explosives) and position them to create the perfect backdrop. You can also save up to four scenes so you can reuse them whenever you like.
- New clothing, hair, tattoos and accessories: Dozens of new options to match your new Lowriders.
- Personal Vehicle Remote: You can now use the Player Interaction Menu to remotely open your trunk, doors or hood to show off your new rides. You can also turn on the engine, lights and the radio all while standing outside admiring your vehicle.
- Freemode Weapon pickups: 200 separate weapon pickups are now scattered across Los Santos and Blaine County. Keep an eye out for them as you roam through Freemode.
- Changes to Performance Mod Unlocks: Performance mods are now more accessible and unlock by rank, as well as via Race wins.
- Destroy Last Place: A new option has been added to Races, upping the stakes for those in the back of the pack. The host can set it to be effective each lap, every 15 seconds, every 30 seconds or every 60 seconds - and the player in last will be blown up at the corresponding interval.
- Extra Weapons in the Creator: All previously released weapons that are not restricted by time-limited events will now be available for use in the Creator tool.
- Quick Ammo Restock Option: Quickly refill your ammo directly from the Player Interaction Menu. Quickly add rounds to any weapon, or max out your ammo for that weapon type.
- Pearlescent Crew Color: New paint options for Crew members in the Mod Shop.
- New Player Actions: Three new player actions will be available via the Player Interaction Menu: Chicken, Chin Brush and No Way.
- Updated PC Mouse Control Options: An option has been added to the Settings Menu to allow players to swap between Roll/Pitch and Yaw/Pitch mouse flying control types.
If there's something you'd like to see added to GTA Online in a future update, make sure to email Rockstar Games directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy and show off your rides in the forums!