Latest GTA 5 News, Release Date & ScreenshotsGrand Theft Auto V (also known as Grand Theft Auto 5, GTA V or GTA 5) is the name of the newest Grand Theft Auto game by Rockstar Games. GTA 5 launched on September 17th, 2013 for the PS3 and Xbox 360, November 18th, 2014 for the PS4 and Xbox One, and finally
GTA V InformationOn iGTA5.com you'll find rumors and speculation about the game, fan artwork and fake screenshots along with official news and facts including the Release Date, Images, Characters and other official content. We also have a dedicated GTA 5 Forum specifically for GTA V discussion, so make sure you get signed up!
Share Your GTA 5 Content!If you have any GTA V news, content, or fan art to share with us, please email submit[at]igta5.com!
SUNDAY, MAY 29, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 147 Views
FRIDAY, MAY 27, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 332 Views
A giant leap up the corporate ladder following the VIP experience of Executives and Other Criminals, the Finance and Felony update gives players the opportunity to expand their organization and become CEO of their own Criminal Enterprise.
Acquire a high-rise office and special warehouse properties to begin buying and selling a range of contraband across the city, all the while fighting the LSPD and the rest of the southern San Andreas criminal underworld for access to the rarest items and the biggest profits.
Further Adventures in Finance and Felony combines all new gameplay with a host of special new vehicles, exciting new features and much more.
Look out for more details along with the official trailer coming next week and hit up the forums!
FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 322 Views
SATURDAY, MAY 14, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 418 Views
TUESDAY, MAY 10, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 4 Comments :: 709 Views
• In the stealing and dealing successor to Executives and Other Criminals, embark on further adventures in finance and felony as your Organization enters the lucrative and dangerous world of contraband trafficking. You’ll be working with your team from a selection of big new properties that serve as both headquarters for your Organization and warehouses for your hot merchandise. Manage inventory directly from your HQ, arranging to buy and sell anything from jewels to narcotics to medical supplies from a range of nefarious suppliers. Expect the unexpected as you head out with your team to make each pickup. Keep your stock in mint condition to maintain value and sell at a profit – and watch for raids on your warehouses between shipments!
• Cunning stunts: for crazy vehicular action comes a major update to the wild world of GTA Online racing and stunting that will introduce a new realm of creative and fun games. Expect a slew of new stunt-ready vehicles and gear - and the inspired Creator scene will be getting a vast new set of props, for an evolution of stunting, racing and trials-style creations, and other gameplay possibilities that will surely defy imagination.
Look for other additional updates to arrive, including more fun new Adversary Modes. There are new locations coming for the recently released In and Out – where a group of Attackers must smash-and-grab their way to steal coveted packages from Defenders who are outnumbered, but far from outgunned. And stay tuned for info on other fun, competitive, team-based modes to come.
SPECIAL BONUS WEEKS
You may also have noticed some of the recent in-game specials and bonuses, such as the Versus Missions Week and Contact Missions Week – with opportunities to get coveted vehicles, weapons and other items on sale, and reap bonus RP and GTA$. Be on the lookout for regularly occurring event weeks like this, that will highlight a wide variety of different game content, including both recently released and fan-favorite modes, missions and some classic content that you may have not played in a while. There will be Double RP Playlists, chances for bonus GTA$, big discounts on vehicles, properties and lots more happening regularly; take advantage of these special rewards when you play, to help increase your GTA Online reputation and bank balance in the process, and amass your prized car collection and other spoils of success at a savings.
CONTINUING TO ENHANCE THE GTA ONLINE EXPERIENCE: YOUR FEEDBACK ALWAYS NEEDED
And of course, expect all forthcoming Title Updates to continue improving and enhancing the GTA Online player experience. Rockstar thanks the dedicated Creator community for sending in your feedback about a recent change to the Creator tool – a limit to how many props you could place close together was made to fix an issue where that would create a hole in the map. This change, however, prevents players from making some types of complex structures that clever Creators have used to make inventive Jobs and Rockstar is happy to report that they are working on a fix to allow such prop placement, while still preventing the map hole issue, so Creators stay tuned for that. As a reminder to all, the best place to direct your feedback, including wish lists for future content and suggestions for fixes and changes, is to send it via email to the GTAOnline@rockstargames.com address, which the game’s development team routinely consults for consideration.
Enjoy and join the chat in the forums!
SATURDAY, MAY 07, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 449 Views
TUESDAY, MAY 03, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 503 Views
To celebrate the launch, for the next three days you can earn Double GTA$ & RP while experiencing the three different In and Out maps in the featured Playlist. Along with the Double GTA$ & RP Playlist, there are discounts on the Combat MG, Grenades, SMG ammo & Assault Rifle mods - all part of In and Out Week!
Have fun and join the chat in the forums!
SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 498 Views
Welcome in this new mode with a week-long Double GTA$ & RP Adversary Modes Playlist (which will feature all three In and Out maps from Tuesday through to Thursday May 5th) and special Ammu-Nation discounts!
DOUBLE GTA$ & RP ADVERSARY MODE PLAYLISTS
All week long, jump into GTA Online and take advantage of a Double GTA$ & RP Adversary Mode Playlist with rotating modes including favorites like Hunting Pack, Hasta La Vista and more. Hit the prompt button in the GTAV launch screens to dive straight in! And check out some playlist reminders:
• Friday April 29th & Saturday April 30th - Adversary Mode Playlist 1 feat. Hunting Pack, Relay & Offense Defense
• Sunday May 1st & Monday May 2nd - Adversary Mode Playlist 2 feat. Hasta La Vista, Every Bullet Counts & Keep the Pace
• Tuesday May 3rd through Thursday May 5th - In and Out Playlist feat. all 3 maps of In and Out
Ammu-Nation is helping you get your target practice in with cut-rate savings on various guns, explosives, mods, and ammo in-store. Take a ride to any location and stock up on the following reduced items:
• Grenades - 20%
• Sticky Bombs - 20%
• Assault Rifle Mods - 25%
• Combat MG - 25%
• SMG Ammo - 50%
Enjoy and hit up the forums!
FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 809 Views
TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2016 :: Posted by TreeFitty :: 0 Comments :: 629 Views
Enjoy and show off your rides in the forums!