should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Spring blossoms.

nDfcGpV.jpg

isDA6bx.jpg

oGzh5xd.jpg

I can't condone your use of marihuana gunt, but I'm glad it has learned you some agricultures and biology.
  • Like 1

Me, too. It's given me a much greater appreciation of the world, natural and otherwise. I've got some San Marzanos, some strawberries, and a Sugar Baby watermelon started, too (gonna need a bigger closet). Something about watching them break the ground and shoot up to the light just tickles my giblets.

I can't condone your use of marihuana gunt, but I'm glad it has learned you some agricultures and biology.

Let's just hope it's under 200 grams, cause that's a 5th degree felony.

Yep, I'm certain they're just a-waiting down the street in the nondescript delivery van to seize my single immature plant. They'd be spending more effort and money than it'd be worth to eradicate a pound of roots and a quarter-ounce of flowers.

Yep, I'm certain they're just a-waiting down the street in the nondescript delivery van to seize my single immature plant. They'd be spending more effort and money than it'd be worth to eradicate a pound of roots and a quarter-ounce of flowers.

cops prefer the chicken shit stuff like this, you'd be surprised

cops prefer the chicken shit stuff like this, you'd be surprised

They enforce laws, don't make them.

He should be ready to face the consequences if he does get caught anyway. Be it a fine for this small amount or jail time for a whole operation. 

Not enough information here for a civilian to track you down, and we sure as shit aren't on anyone's priority list, as far as surveillance goes. As long as you aren't going around telling everyone you know that you're growing, you're not going to be caught. I don't know why they're even bothering to say anything, other than idle conversation and lack of anything better to do.

Not enough information here for a civilian to track you down, and we sure as shit aren't on anyone's priority list, as far as surveillance goes. As long as you aren't going around telling everyone you know that you're growing, you're not going to be caught. I don't know why they're even bothering to say anything, other than idle conversation and lack of anything better to do.

Can confirm, 12:36 on a Saturday night. Nothing better to do than pull at Gunsmith's leg.

A long time ago, on this forum, I talked about how I thought pot was a gate way drug and other shit of the sort. Now, after all this time, Im officially a stoner and i must say, since I began smoking regularly in october I only have positive things to say.

• Like 1

Glad you're keeping an open mind. How's the glaucoma?

My rose bush has been thriving. Just a couple of short weeks to endure before them juicy fruits ripen.

R5Z7P9Y.jpg

Smells like sandalwood.

eOnPi4l.jpg

Edited by GunSmith
  • Like 1

The first medicine to be yielded from my plant was ready today; early blonde hashish made from the fresh bottom buds and petals. Incredible raw and pure flavor. :drool: Perfectly balanced effects, my mind and body are equally content at the moment.

Can't wait for the tops to finish.

Edited by GunSmith
  • Like 1

A long time ago, on this forum, I talked about how I thought pot was a gate way drug and other shit of the sort. Now, after all this time, Im officially a stoner and i must say, since I began smoking regularly in october I only have positive things to say.

Yes drugs tend to make people happy and feel good. Also, great job at being able to have some self control! 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/marijuana-dispensary-regulations-approved-in-vancouver-1.3126111

A crack in the foundation has opened up! :) This, plus the upcoming federal election in October, should help change the state of legal affairs in my country of potheads.

• Like 1

I don't give two shits about marijuana becoming legalized and it's not a big enough issue to sway me politically. As a daily smoker, tbh, I'm not a huge fan of the culture surrounding it. That being said, it's foolish to have it illegal yet we can get piss drunk.