Sign in to follow this  
jojuinc

Leaked Los Santos Map?

I was just talking in general terms, not in regards to the map. R* did release the SA map in parts. But I doubt the same will happen here, we might get to see it on the flash site a month before release.

At least the release date. I want that soon. Like vice said it will just be speculation and fake leaks for a while now

They just said "fuck it, you all know best, you can make the game yourself. Here's the modelling software, here's a 3000 page book on coding, go nuts."

Well it's the official announcements that cause most of the leaking... i've already done that joke in some form or another but fuck it anyway.

I don't like leaks, I'd rather wait for official announcements.

Amen.

His twitter account was created today. Don't trust any 'leaks' unless it looks reasonable. I don't think this look does.

right... im no expert i admit... but... what rockstar tend to do is design 3 maps and choose there favourite one , and what i think is , is that mabey they are still in the stage of finishing off the map design and this is just a rough template , what i do no is , is that there will not be los venturas and san fiero i got this information of , of igta5.com , but i do think the map is genuine , but just not compleated yet , please reply to this and tell me what your thoughts are on my post please

right... im no expert i admit... but... what rockstar tend to do is design 3 maps and choose there favourite one , and what i think is , is that mabey they are still in the stage of finishing off the map design and this is just a rough template , what i do no is , is that there will not be los venturas and san fiero i got this information of , of igta5.com , but i do think the map is genuine , but just not compleated yet , please reply to this and tell me what your thoughts are on my post please

1) Where the shit did you hear 'rockstar tend to design 3 maps and choose their favourite'? I

2) The map is a confirmed fake.

3) Why the fuck did you bump a 2 month old topic?

4) Do you honestly think 4 years after IV they still havent finished the map yet? Imho that would be one of the first things that gets done.

(Sorry for stealing your thunder Marney)

the other Fake map looks more real then this one anyway lol, but the only thing that could be almost true in this map is the size of Vinewood, its suspose to be alot bigger and close to the same size as Los Santos because they are two different citys in the whole San Andreas "state" i guess

Guest Marney1

the other Fake map looks more real then this one anyway lol, but the only thing that could be almost true in this map is the size of Vinewood, its suspose to be alot bigger and close to the same size as Los Santos because they are two different citys in the whole San Andreas "state" i guess

No one has actually said the map wil be bigger than any previous map, I mean it's 101% probable that it will be but it's still speculation.

No one has actually said the map wil be bigger than any previous map, I mean it's 101% probable that it will be but it's still speculation.

well true, all we know is its a "big map" and "4 times bigger then LC" at least thats what people are saying R* said, who knows

Guest Marney1

well true, all we know is its a "big map" and "4 times bigger then LC" at least thats what people are saying R* said, who knows

Who said R* said that? If you can't find the source GTFO.

Who said R* said that? If you can't find the source GTFO.

i cant, thats why i said thats what people are saying lol

hold on ill find the website

WHO is saying R* said it? Don't make me go mental on you. :luis:

"The game world is absolutely massive and will push both Xbox and PS3 to the very limit in terms of what it has accomplished. Yes, the main city is simply Los Santos however is it AT LEAST 4 times bigger than Liberty City in GTA 4 and that is just Los Santos. The surrounding country side, beaches, etc are massive." from: http://www.vg247.com/2011/11/05/rumor-supposed-gta-v-information-outed-by-uk-playstation-magazine-employee/