I hate driving around and seeing the same car in GTA 4. And yes there are small differences SOMETIMES with the same model of car, but most of the cars don't have any difference, they are the same, boring, I don't want to see 10 Cavalcades at the same light. I want more car diversity when driving around.

• Like 1

I like that idea. They could have an auto show or a car show or something. Would be a good way to steal nice cars. Maybe there could be a car show every weekend at a certain location or something

Great idea. No set time, but on random Saturdays/Sundays, a random parking lot could suddenly be filled with peds and classic cars and car show banners.

yeah i made a new topic so my topic actuly has a chance to get seen its not about the vechles its about the firepower been two great i was posting about weapions underneeth but i didnt get a chance two as when i sent it found out the page was locked

but now that it is on the vechial topic page i would like two see the skylife been used (two skylifts hoked up to the same vechial fighting over a buss haha) and the plane that carrys cars in the trailor hope it isint just a mission vechile

i got alil bit of a worry im thinking gta5 will be too over powered... rember in gta4 how it was fun shooting people in the chopper haveing dog fights (then tbogt came out) once tbogts reliese i lost intrest in gta4 because of people sitting in the buzzard spawn whacking (killing you as soon as you spawn.) when this happens for over 30mins and you switch servers but the same thing happens it realy takes the fun out of the game, i couldnt even get a chance to snipe the pilot witch i got very good at i mite add i could kill a pilot in the time it takes me to zoom in half way most the time. :)

do you think with the hydra, buzzard, tank, and posibly a submrine (hopefully that can fire missiles i like the idea of a underwatter dog fight) do you think the same thing will happen???

with the hydra it wouldnt be so bad cause once you get bombed the pilot has to turn around,

the tank would be usefull if your sitting on chillad and a hydra pilot thinks hes gona do a sneaky drop on you (little dose he know) bang, then they try kick you out hahaha...

but the buzzard that thing was just routhless it just dominated everything except my anialator skills :P

i think the buzzard should be removed from the game allthough i allredy know it hasent been we all saw that screenshot hopefully the powers been turned down though...

a mention of a submarine got me smileing im hopeing you can shoot boats on the surface and have submarine dog fights...

so what do you think???

buzzard (removed)

tank (owns hydra)

hydra (downright ownage)

submarine (hopefully with missiles)

anilatior (i liked how it was in gta4 please restore settings rockstar?)<p class="ipsLikeBar right clearfix" id="rep_post_80911">

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_80911', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_80911', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '80911' }, parseInt('0') );

I want a car than can fly, dive underwater, shoot rockets.

I want it to have 8 wheels, A jet engine with 50x NITRO, bulletproof windows, and a time machine.

magic mushroom seasion in your country??? lol

What fucking language is that???? Where the fuck did you learn English? I apologize if English is a second language for you, but if that's the case, use google translate or something, man.

yes good thinking undercover police vehicles would have never thought of it, now i feel dumb for not thinking of it.

Undercover cops would be annoying as hell, I would rather not have it. I hated how in IV cops knew about your crimes even when there were none around, would be almost the exact same thing if there were undercover cops.

Undercover cops would be annoying as hell, I would rather not have it. I hated how in IV cops knew about your crimes even when there were none around, would be almost the exact same thing if there were undercover cops.

I'm sure they will fix that, and plus a lot of people want realism, and the cars look good, so that a win win

I'm sure they will fix that, and plus a lot of people want realism, and the cars look good, so that a win win

Depends what kind of undercover cars we're talking here. If you mean like an unmarked car then yeah that'd be cool and you'd learn to spot them pretty quick. But if we're talking drug bust investigation undercover cars which are civilian cars like saturns and shit, that would be really annoying.

• Like 1

Depends what kind of undercover cars we're talking here. If you mean like an unmarked car then yeah that'd be cool and you'd learn to spot them pretty quick. But if we're talking drug bust investigation undercover cars which are civilian cars like saturns and shit, that would be really annoying.

id like to have unmarked that would be great.

i like to see the boat call smuggler from gta tbogt it was a fast boat, and from gta-sa a skimmer; the plane that floated water or the helicopter that floated on water and had a gun on it.

i miss the police bikes they where fun to drive hey i know they should have cops on bicycles and ride them on the beach area that and the life guards should get vehicles to drive and do life guard things because that would make this game more realistic.