I was bored...

Trevor becomes Tanya on Thursday nights.

For Beach Lady, where did you get the right hand? Not the iFruit hand, but the other one?

this guys at it again http://youtu.be/ss7CulJmDUA

Jesus Christ. Where's that from? :o

That guy made it with some 3D modelling program. 3DS Max, I suppose.

Thank you! I'll have to look into that. (Y)

With the :drool: lovely :drool: products of that program, I'm beginning to wonder why that isn't the industry standard. I've seen a lot of games put out recently that don't look half that good.

Jeez...

Oh, wait. Maybe it's because of the way the vegetation goes straight through the plane wing when it lands in the desert. :rolleyes:

Never mind.

Thank you! I'll have to look into that. (Y)

With the lovely products of that program, I'm beginning to wonder why that isn't the industry standard. I've seen a lot of games put out recently that don't look half that good.

And that program is just for private use, not for professionals.

Jeez...

That's because it's not really what you're expecting. It's really hard for me to explain it because I don't really understand Maya, 3DS Max, or Autodesk. In reality most of those are just 3D renders over top of a still frame with few other details added in such as smoke or explosions. Granted some of those are all actual Renders/models but it's easy to load a small portion that looks amazing than load a whole game with limited spacing.

That's because it's not really what you're expecting. It's really hard for me to explain it because I don't really understand Maya, 3DS Max, or Autodesk. In reality most of those are just 3D renders over top of a still frame with few other details added in such as smoke or explosions.

This is like the T-800 trying to talk to John Connor.

There's no use trying to educate me, just let me drool over it.

this guys at it again

Nice fake, once again. But it doesn't resemble 'V much at all... maybe 'VI will look more like that ;)

if VI looks like that i will be throwing up rainbows everytime i play it

I painted it in photoshop.

Wow, you've got some talent! ^_^ Looks great.

Okay, here's my box.

IMG_0639_zps1e803c35.jpg

IMG_0638_zpsa2099188.jpg

IMG_0637_zps5bd13f4f.jpg

IMG_0634_zpsd25247e4.jpg

Sorry if any reflections bother you. I tried my best to avoid them.

Give me feedback, please! It's my first fake. :D

Credit goes to TreeFitty for all his help (and fan-made box art).

• Like 5

Needed a little "bleed" area around it to avoid the leftover white edges.

Yeah, I should've done that. :\ For some strange reason, I thought I was Jesus with scissors and would leave perfect edges.

Thanks for the feedback, Fitty. I appreciate it!

If I knew it was going to be mine I probably could have adjusted the image accordingly. :P

igta watermarked :D Yeah not only will the bleed make it fit better, it makes the end of the graphic look neater and straighter, even if you use a white border. :)

I thought I understood earlier, but it's quite apparent that I don't. Please describe what you guys mean by "bleed", for I'm severely retarded. It was a miracle that I was able to put together that box, let alone have the common sense and foresight to add a "bleed". Do you mean a background on the image similar in color to the game box???

Kind of. Say you want to print an image 4 inches wide. Instead of printing a 4 inch wide image, you print an image 4.5 inches wide (extra on each side). That way when you cut out 4 inches, the colors go right to the edge and you have no extra white lines on the border.

Kind of. Say you want to print an image 4 inches wide. Instead of printing a 4 inch wide image, you print an image 4.5 inches wide (extra on each side). That way when you cut out 4 inches, the colors go right to the edge and you have no extra white lines on the border.

Oh, I get it now. Don't know why I didn't think of doing that. :P

I believe I have a paper trimmer somewhere where you insert the paper to be cut and slide a blade along the length of it...I may give it another go with that instead of my trusty ol' scissors.

not enough country space and i spotted old mt chillad

dose this mean you don't like it?