fake as hell!

Haha . . . uh, you do know what thread you're in, right?

yes i do know what thread I'm in

Like i said parts of it look mad corney, but i give props to whoever took the time to make it lol. It looks like they took a picture of themselves playing red dead, photoshopped an atv from one the screens/trailer, added some other random shit in the ground, and put in a blury picture of trevor .

And then painted some halfassed shadows on the ground. lol

Yeah that's what it is. They took out/changed the far background stuff (mountain, trees) and added some other things locally (hair-thin palm tree):

Wow, Fitty. How did you capture that?

HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition. Been playing around with it the past few months. I already had it running to capture advertisements in Max Payne 3 that feature Los Santos so I just switched discs real quick. :P

It will work for XBox 360, correct? Nevermind, I just looked it up. Seems well worth the $160.

That's a sharp eye you have, Fitty. It may lend more credence to those vehicles they found in the code for MP3.

You never cease to amaze me. You're like the Sherlock Holmes of video game info.

Yeah that's what it is. They took out/changed the far background stuff (mountain, trees) and added some other things locally (hair-thin palm tree):

post-3-0-78675600-1358733774_thumb.jpg

I thought that looked familiar. Good eye Fitty. :no::yes: