Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

icon11.gif

so, the latest episode

wtf?

lol. At first I didn't buy that the Governor would just take out an outfit of army dudes. I get not wanting to share supplies and guns but seriously, they are trained fighters and would have greatly benefited the town.

Until the last scene there when hes staring at all the heads in fish tanks he is clearly fucked in the head. Very controlling too. A bunch of army dudes would probably threaten his position of power.

Still intrigued to figure out what the fuck is wrong with that guy. It will be nice to see him die too.

icon11.gif

Well at the end of the season I guess someone will have to give me the rundown on how he was more fucked up in the comic.

Does he have sex with the zombie heads?

that would be pretty fucked up.......

icon11.gif

Well at the end of the season I guess someone will have to give me the rundown on how he was more fucked up in the comic.

Does he have sex with the zombie heads?

that would be pretty fucked up.......

No but he does...

Have a daughter who has all of her teeth removed so that way she can't bite him when he forces himself on her. He also thoroughly enjoy's raping Michonne.

icon11.gif

*doesn't click spoiler tags.

Ill check those out when the season is done or when he dies.

And since you said "no but he does"

I have to assume he has buttsex with the blonde chick that seems like she wants to stay there

I liked it when they cut Rick's hand off and everyone took turns sucking off his bloody stump. Maggie's sister has mad skills. :fap:

:huh:

I dont understand how the town survives, they take in sick people, but if one person dies overnight, the whole place could be turned into zombie town....

I would like them to focus on the experiments the quasi scientist is doing....

Im gonna miss the headless pets :(

In the comics, Andrea has a 4-page monologue about her desire to fist Michonne.

Definately going to start reading the comics then, i have a feeling that wont make it to the television series...

The latest episode was a fresh look on the situation. For the most part we were focused on just the group, so it felt so isolated. Then suddenly we have a full town of people, it certainly felt weird seeing loads of people walking through the streets as normal.

did you hear what t-dog said before he got bit the first time? "this is god's plan". strange.

did you hear what t-dog said before he got bit the first time? "this is god's plan". strange.

and where was glenn the whole time? did the director just say "fuck it if we just throw him back when everybodys back together nobody will notice"