Stoic Person Eater

Walking Dead - AMC Sunday Nights 9PM EST

know how things should be done? Like going to an island?

He knows how they should be running Alexandria.

Why go to an island? Why go to Alexandria? Why are they so eager to live normal lives? The scale of the undead outbreak is beyond anything that this or any other country could ever recover from, assuming the rest of the country is in the same situation as what we've seen. The world will never be normal again. The government isn't going to pop back up and restore civilization. They're lying to themselves, setting up shop in a quiet little neighborhood and waiting to die of old age. Alexandria is a fucking fantasy. They should pack up and head to a less shitty part of the country, and live like they did before Alexandria. Wandering around, living on the road? Even in real life, that's better than living in a cookie cutter house in a neighborhood full of Stepford wives and picket fences. Fuck normal.

They're doing everything wrong. But at least Rick knows how to make it work.

As in the real world, the ones who know how things should be done are shunned.

Fuck Michonne. I'm so disappointed in her.

i figure it had to be done cause everyone was watching

rick lost face

She is smart. Now they can regroup without Rick fucking everything up. he went too nuts cause he wants to butt-fuck that blonde.

i say butt-fuck cause theres probably a birth control shortage and who wants another fucking baby in an apoc

in da butt in da butt

Michonne was only shutting him up, waiting until the time is right. They're all like caged animals waiting to break free, and they show this every episode since they got there. It is a fantasy, which Rick's group will destroy, and bring everyone back down to earth.

The show has gotten better since I started this topic over four years ago. Last night's episode was good - I am glad they remembered that Morgan was supposed to be a part of the show. It just seems like they are dragging everything out way too long. They could have probably run the whole "Wolves" storyline better over the course of the season, but now they are going to make a whole goddamn season out of it. 

I think I am more excited for the "spin-off" coming out this summer. 

They're way too close to where things are in the comics. They're going to be drawing this shit out for a while. Glenn won't meet Lucille until season 8, at best.

Don't Google that, you non-comic-reading bastards. You can't handle the spoilers.

• Like 1

Disappointed in lack of death. Wish Glenn would have died.

Why??? He's one of the best characters....

Also, I'm so excited for this spinoff. Its gonna be cool to see what everything was like before Rick wakes up from his coma. We never really saw what it was like.