The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Another note on larger rims: less rubber = less cushion and an overall rougher ride. Although mustangs generally have undersized wheels and tires. Could probably get 18's from a newer mustang and still have enough rubber.

• Like 1

I'm getting all season tires, and bigger wheels = more traction. No need to keep switching very few months.

"On compacted snow surfaces in particular, they offer more space to form sipe edges, fill deeper tire tread grooves with snow, and increase friction between the rubber and snow. The handling properties of a car fitted with wider winter tires are also enhanced on compacted snow surfaces. Wide-base tires even offer advantages in deep snow: Their cornering stability is better than that of narrower tires and their braking distances are shorter. Narrower tires only have the advantage when it comes to traction in deep snow." - From a Continental press release entitled "Warm Slippers for the Colder Season".

I won't be taking my Mustang off the road :lol:

No more Crown Vic Ace?

80ish, it was in okay shape, but I walked away after seeing it was a V6, not in the mood (or financial zone) for an engine swap.

I kinda wish they sold the Ford Falcon Ute MKII outside of Australia.

2004-Ford-BA-MkII-Falcon-XR8-Wallpapers-HD-Wallpapers-2004-Ford-.jpg

Stupid fucking car. Why would you want a 600hp car with absolutely no weight over the rear drive wheels? Those things are rolling coffins

I'd also like to point out, modem Ute's has rear independent suspension. Put anything heavier than a spare tyre in the tray and you get racing camber for free on your rest wheels

Wow that thing is ugly. The problem with utes is you get 18 year olds who have just got their licence driving a high powered vehicle thst they think is a performance vehicle. That and the fact most 18 year olds think they know how to handle a performance vehicle.

Stupid fucking car. Why would you want a 600hp car with absolutely no weight over the rear drive wheels? Those things are rolling coffins

I'd also like to point out, modem Ute's has rear independent suspension. Put anything heavier than a spare tyre in the tray and you get racing camber for free on your rest wheels

I'd rather a work ute than a style ute any day.

• Like 1

Well i'm tired of not having a radio in my Crown Vic, so i need to Buy 1. A Stereo 2. a new external antenna (Since my internal Window antenna is fucked!) 3. Figure out how to Bypass the internal antenna/defrost module so my fucking defrost works! 4. Profit.

Probably getting myself this guy here.

http://www.canadiant...ml#.VAMY-TKwKA0

Either get yourself one of these, as they seem to have better quality, and in my opinion look better.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/FH-X700BT I have this one cause I bought it months ago haven't had it installed yet though, likely this weekend.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/FH-X720BT This is the updated model of above

80ish, it was in okay shape, but I walked away after seeing it was a V6, not in the mood (or financial zone) for an engine swap.

I kinda wish they sold the Ford Falcon Ute MKII outside of Australia.

2004-Ford-BA-MkII-Falcon-XR8-Wallpapers-HD-Wallpapers-2004-Ford-.jpg

My cousin in South Africa Drove a Chevy Lumina Ute (or a Bakkie, as they called it).

chevrolet-lumina-ss-ute-1.jpg

• Like 2

So we haven't settled on any car yet, still looking around but we like the 2014/2014 Imapala among other cars, but we also came across this brand new 2014 Charger SXT recently.

JEoALZl.jpg

• Like 1