The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Could also be that I'm repugnant :P lol. No but I actually don't lose interest in a girl, even after she rejects me...twice.

Anyway back on topic. So i bought this Hurst 8009 shifter for the steal of $20 the other day.

10482127_994951270530835_183000419682676050_n.jpg?oh=ba6bc7ba88da000439c1f4527a39953a&oe=53F84799&__gda__=1408779251_4c63e96cdd662a0b104d06ae0a94b6b5

Gotta get one of these too ;)

mo%252520053__27849.1405461210.220.290.JPG?c=2

I used to have a chrome skull shifter in my torana. It seriously gave me blisters in summer. I had a sock in the car I used to put over it when I parked. Looked fucking cool though.

Too much shit, nothing sexier than a 60/70's clean engine compartment with a blown big block.

Fucking EPA

Plus, all that shit makes it fucking impossible to get any work done. I put a master cylinder into a newer car a bit ago; maneuvering a wrench was torture. :killme:

• Like 1

Too much shit, nothing sexier than a 60/70's clean engine compartment with a blown big block.

Fucking EPA

Plus, all that shit makes it fucking impossible to get any work done. I put a master cylinder into a newer car a bit ago; maneuvering a wrench was torture. :killme:

Grab a socket

I can't decide on wheels for the life of me.

Third set is on clearance price for almost $100 off. I like the look of the solid black FR500's though (last).

32hDP2z.jpg?1

IPDsCY3.jpg?1?9434

NLbUqfc.jpg?1

dEpAXOp.jpg?1

kmXGe5X.jpg?1

Mine for reference.

RSLbOwj.jpg?1

• Like 1

Well since I'm a racer at heard and a performance junkie, get the lightest wells they have, less unsprung weight you know.

I can't decide on wheels for the life of me.

Third set is on clearance price for almost $100 off. I like the look of the solid black FR500's though (last).

32hDP2z.jpg?1

IPDsCY3.jpg?1?9434

NLbUqfc.jpg?1

dEpAXOp.jpg?1

kmXGe5X.jpg?1

Mine for reference.

RSLbOwj.jpg?1

I honestly just want the car to look good and the stock wheels don't cut it for me.

That pic is *falsetto* gor-geeeeous.

I like the current wheels...why not give 'em a quality coat of quality black paint?

They just seem a bit too small for me, maybe I'll pick up some plastidip so that way I can see what black wheels would generally look like in person before I buy anything.

Just looks better with a spoiler, not some big obnoxious chicken wing, just a low classy one. Without one it just looks like another car on the road, all those wheel pics they had nice spoilers.

Just looks better with a spoiler, not some big obnoxious chicken wing, just a low classy one. Without one it just looks like another car on the road, all those wheel pics they had nice spoilers.

Which spoiler then

NLbUqfc.jpg?1

IPDsCY3.jpg?1?9434

51e47b314c4c5c1903dae80701bdf9dc.png