Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Jun. 30 (PS3)

or9HyVc.jpg

MON JUNE 30 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

Banner brought to you by DiO

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this MONDAY! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like! Take some photos and share them here!

---

Thoughts:

What about getting all patriotic (at least for the North Americans) in celebration of the USA's 4th of July and Canada Day on July 1?

This week's theme: FIFA World Cup! Put on your diving suit and get your jaw warmed up for biting...just kidding...

Sport your favorite team's colors and dress like a footballer. Let's make some custom jobs in honor of the world's most popular sport. No hands allowed!

Discuss your thoughts below, and add links to any custom creator jobs you'd like to play in a rowdy lobby.

Post here to add your name to the list! :D

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

Dup

DiO

MrMister

Rob

BongBmx

Ace

Kuz

Otiz (maybe)

goosey2times

Weev (the mustache says maybe)

...and various friends and guys from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 2 | JUN 9 | JUN 16 | JUN 23

---

i am getting addicted to the closeups too :lol:... i think those are all mine!! and yea, mister with the goods last event... i particularly like that one you took of the biker heading towards you, nice to see it in the banner ;)...

so uh, should we make this the world cup event?? might as well get it in before the 4th of july stuff the following week... just a thought...

Also, it's the day before Canada Day, so I want to sport red-and-white, even if you guys go all World Cup or whatever.

• Like 2

well, the world cup theme would encourage people to be patriotic i would think... we could all dress as our country's team... or as your favorite soccer squad... i think we'll all just be wearing polos and shorts :lol:...

but i dunno, it's up to you guys to decide on this week's theme... i know we wanted to do a world cup theme a couple of weeks ago but didn't plan it out... then the hipster pack dropped last week, so if we're still down for the world cup theme, i'm down...

Canada's soccer team is pathetic, but I can pretend it isn't. :ike:

I'm down with a World Cup theme this week, and save the red/white/blue Murika! 4th of July for next week.

/OP updated.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

fuck if fitty leaves it, who gets control then? lol,

There are enough people there, I'm not to worried. I'll ask fitty to promote BMX. Cause that turtles logo was for BMX in the first place

• Like 1

icon11.gif

have you found one? crew seach is kinda balls

barely any in game companies have been made to crews

found fib and bugstars. thats about it

PS

seriously just thinking of making a new crew and making new emblems legitly,

sans exploit.

way more work but at least we could fucking use them

might put more thought into the name and tag this time around

Yeah now that Shirt Lulz is dead I'm going to just bounce around random open crews for their logos. I managed to revive #Poké-boob/#Poke-Bifta that way.

I got a nice TF logo for my Bumblebee Buffalo by joining a random crew aswell but it's mainly just a placeholder until I can find the autobot/decepticon logo I really want.

Maybe we should all make separate crews for this to represent our nation. Flags shouldn't be too hard to make with the emblem creator. Then again the U.S. flag does have 50 stars...