Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Jun. 23 (PS3)

I must question your priorities, complix, if you keep choosing paycheques over playlists. Tsk, tsk.

Oh yeah this, i'll do something probably.

Don't forget to switch crews...and maybe turn down the volume of your mic in the main PS3 accessories settings. (Please. :))

• Like 1

Oh yeah this, i'll do something probably.

Don't forget to switch crews...

:lol:...

---

drunken sunset...

0_0.jpg

dup and killyou showing us how to arrive in style...

0_0.jpg

we rearranged my garage...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

gtagrl spent 30 minutes deciding on a pair of shoes...

0_0.jpg

i think she liked her choice...

0_0.jpg

-------

-------

mr. mister talking to gtagrl:

let me explain to you the finer points of wine...

0_0.jpg

it's all in the pour, it releases the aromas locked away...

0_0.jpg

you get the floral scents and berry characteristics....

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

were you just picking your nose??

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

aaaaand scene!!

0_0.jpg

----

----

the interior of the ratloader :drool:...

0_0.jpg

umm yea, i am inside the ratloader, inside gtagrl's garage :lol:...

0_0.jpg

ahh!!

0_0.jpg

...new profile pic??

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

my camo suit jacket from the inside!!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

---

the palylists were good times, ghostman's strip club capture was quite broken tho... apparently you can't use guns on the inside, and respawning in your base defeats the purpose of raiding the base... move the respawns to a different location...

also, dio, i loved your new cove race up until i reached the cove... it takes you out of the race you just did... the ending becomes a random event into who makes it across... i think it was brilliant right up to the beach, it doesn't need to go into the cove, or the small beach before the final checkpoint...

killyou's panto race was FUN... and umm, vicey's ghost town TDM was fun too...

• Like 6

Strippers paradise was no where near ready didn't even realise it ha been put on a playlist. Hmmm couldn't use weapons in the strip club? Didn't happen in the test but will look at it again. Yeah spawn points are in a silly place.

lol...

Those ratloader pics :D

And also about dio's race,you did pick a smaller vehicle when it said trucks recommended :P but I see your whole point

i know, but it's a brilliant race and the ending is unnecessary on that particular one... just my two cents...

So we waited and wondered where DiO was last night, in the meantime BMX stepped up and built us a playlist, since bOnEs still can't seem to load bookmarked lists...I happened to step away for a 'break' and checked the forums, saw DiO's update, and saved the 5 playlists he custom built for tonight...except they didn't load when I got back into a new session. BMX did use several of the hipster jobs built for tonight, so at least we did get to play a few of them. Only later in the evening did DiO's jobs show up in my bookmarked jobs, by that time the lobby was much smaller, so we played the "8ppl" list...starting with 6 people and down to three by the end (with Ace AFK riding coattails for free RP & $)...what a terrible night for glitching, people getting dropped, unable to join our session...oh well. Had fun anyway. At the end of the night, there was a PS3 system update to load, I wonder if that had anything to do with our troubles.

Here are my pics:

In bOnEs' garage, we stacked all his cars at one end of the room... :lol:

It's Doctor Hoot! with Jizzy, BMX and bOnEs...

0_0.jpg

Group shot: Jizzy, Dupz, IKILLYOU, BMX, Mercy and bOnEs...

0_0.jpg

Delilah seems perturbed by what's happened to her garage...STOP THE MADNESS!!

0_0.jpg

===

I got to go for a drive with Mercy! :wub:

We took my crew Sentinel down to the pier. We even got to hear her talk for a few minutes. That might be the first time I've played with her online since GTA IV. Yay!

0_0.jpg

Delilah and Dupz's dueling Pantos...(is BMX taking a leak back there? :lol:)

0_0.jpg

===

bOnEs came over for a visit, and my Rat-loader had plans for him, apparently...

0_0.jpg

I wish you could have seen this in a capture, the truck was basically rocking back and forth like a dog humping his leg... :lol:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

...stuck in the middle with you...

0_0.jpg

For bOnEs, he was still stuck inside, but to us he appeared on the side of the truck...

0_0.jpg

There's Weev and Kuz peering in...I think bOnEs was leaving stains on the upholstery... :ermm:

0_0.jpg

Normally I'd have taken more pics, but the night was so glitchy and so full of loading screens, that's all I got really.

• Like 4

I must question your priorities, complix, if you keep choosing paycheques over playlists. Tsk, tsk.

Got to grab it while it's available. No way I can play a playlist and then be up for midnight your time, and then put in a ten hour shift. But at least I showed common courtesy in informing you all, as opposed to not showing up and keeping quiet about it.

Judging from the pictures and comments, it seems that you all had a fun time without me anyway.

icon11.gif

so im back

yall didnt get to play my hipster capture?

damm

good feedback on my race. ill talk to ya online bout it soon.

im updating my ps3 right now. like FUCKING HURRY UP

I had a pretty fun time in that capture that got glitched out underwater.despite not having my mic at that point I couldn't stop laughing :D

that was dupz capture and yes it was pretty funny being able to walk underwater during it

umm, where's the rest of the pics? :angry:...

Guess I better hop to, lest I piss off The Beard...

Oh, and uh... It's bOnEs!!

0_0.jpg

I took a ton of pics of the Panto shenanigans, almost none of which look interesting without movement. But there's this:

0_0.jpg

Nondescript dicking around:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

A couple o' Chatty Cathys:

0_0.jpg

gtagrl's place for some drinks:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Observe the hipster in his natural habitat:

0_0.jpg

Thought I had some more good ones. Meh, ho vell.

----

One of these days I'm going to get in there right at 6. Maybe I'll just start skipping dinner. Or maybe food will become obsolete.

• Like 3