CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Apr. 21 (PS3)

icon11.gif

playlist breakdown

I suggest everyone does this best they can. just give any suggestions to maps if they had any

easter 1

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/nogiTQGbxEGEOrkRAILbjw

Hidden Package Hunt - make it more clear where the one ladder is. got busy jumping off like everyone and dying. Gave up. only heard after the race there was a ladder you need to go down. put down some signs maybe across the whole course, directing traffic. thumb up tho. it was awesome despite rage-giving up

Run Through The Hills

awesome clean race, but the starting grid sucks. solid race like this needs a normal starting point

easter 2

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/Lj5jszihkku4ZlhPREvquw

War Never Changes - II

the first one kicked ass. this one i didnt like. the cover is going along like traffic would down the road. but it doesn't provide good cover. rotate the cars and stuff. get rid of the grenade launcher

easter 3

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/lpl9YhPxWEyACAT65GUwHA

Up and Down

some didn't like the end checkpoint. or were confused on where it was. but I really liked it

Get To The Chopper!

Awesome capture. However my team was disadvantaged. cant remember if i was 1 or 2, but we kept spawning on top the freeway. and had to circle down the fucking round about everytime we respawned to get into the LS river. took us way longer to get back to the action.

Our landing area for capturing was less open as well. walls around the capture area made it harder to land than the other teams base.

Underway and Off-Strip

Note to self.....make it noon only when the tide is lower.

easter 4

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/0Oq1JWqtJEu6Ftl9vmlo7g

Finest vs. Bravest 2

enjoyed it. didn't last long and we had a smaller lobby here. turn up the capture amount

• Like 1

^that... you pretty much summed it up right there... i didn't experience that issue on the chopper capture because i was on the other team... but our landing zone wasn't exactly easy either...

and on war never changes II, try to space the cars out a little more as well... there were a lot of dead spots where you couldn't go anywhere but into the line of fire because you couldn't get passed... i like the concept tho, and YES, get rid of the grenade launcher... it completely shifted the match and ruined an otherwise competitive match... there were grenades, but those were in the middle of the road, which we might of had a chance at but the grenade launcher single handily kept our team at bay...

Finest vs. Bravest 2

enjoyed it. didn't last long and we had a smaller lobby here. turn up the capture amount

In my mind I figured on people having a difficult time getting the vehicles back to base. The respawn areas with weapons are along the road near the drop offs and the middle ground is a trap. I think the small lobby made it easier (looks like there was only 4 of you). I didn't want to increase the minimum just for stuff like this where a few people want to screw around.

icon11.gif

I believe there were 8. 4 on each team. and ya more people could actually make it go longer depending how it plays out. If theres a lot of killing each other. just have to wait and see

icon11.gif

War Never Changes - II

the first one kicked ass. this one i didnt like. the cover is going along like traffic would down the road. but it doesn't provide good cover. rotate the cars and stuff. get rid of the grenade launcher

and on war never changes II, try to space the cars out a little more as well... there were a lot of dead spots where you couldn't go anywhere but into the line of fire because you couldn't get passed... i like the concept tho, and YES, get rid of the grenade launcher... it completely shifted the match and ruined an otherwise competitive match... there were grenades, but those were in the middle of the road, which we might of had a chance at but the grenade launcher single handily kept our team at bay...

Noted. I placed the cars close together because it fit the setting. People would be panicked, moving along as much as traffic would allow. I tried to place them far enough apart to take cover between them, while still ensuring that people couldn't do anything with the functional vehicles. If someone so much as nudges another player with one of those cars, the whole "car graveyard" setting is ruined. They're just supposed to be wreckage.

Also, the prop and car limits really fucked me when I was making that. I wanted to split the action between the highway and overpass, but I ran out of objects. I might rearrange the whole thing. Add a few more trucks, then surround them with crates (spilled cargo) to add more cover and free up cars and props so I can spread it to the highway below.

as long as there's no grenade launcher... that also blew up a bunch of the cars that were sprinkled in there... it completely shifted the match and would thus turn it into a battle for the grenade launcher underneath, which would also deter from the point of what's on top of the bridge in the first place...

SC says it only got 4 plays. I guess it's another bug for them to fix. :P Next time I play with the Creator I'll make it longer.

yea, there's still issues with that... i have plenty of creations that's been played a million times with low play counts...

I was hoping the cars would be blown up (half the cars in Fallout will explode if shot at, after all), but I didn't want the grenade launcher to derail the whole thing. I also forgot I placed weapons beneath everything.

So crew blue it is then...I nearly spit out a mouthful of coffee this morning when I saw a parked Charger that was our exact shade of crew blue...almost pulled over to see if he had coloured smoke on the tires... :lol:

• Like 1

I'm almost done with an air race I'm working on, if we can throw that in the playlist, that'd be super cool. I think it'll either be called "Trevor's Trial" or "Ron's Race" or something. The premise is that you're competing to be employed as a main weapons runner for Trevor, and he's having all the contestants fly through a dangerous route, and the fastest gets the job. It'd be cooler if you could make the checkpoints lower, but it'll work. I'm also thinking of making the race in Dusters, but it'll probably be done in Mallards.

So crew blue it is then...I nearly spit out a mouthful of coffee this morning when I saw a parked Charger that was our exact shade of crew blue...almost pulled over to see if he had coloured smoke on the tires... :lol:

This has given me an idea to demonstrate brand loyalty and commit vandalism simultaneously.

First, we get everyone some iGTA stickers. Whenever one of us sees a car in "crew blue," we slap an iGTA sticker on it and take a pic. Whoever gets the most wins a night with a transsexual prostitute or something.

• Like 5

icon11.gif

I'm almost done with an air race I'm working on, if we can throw that in the playlist, that'd be super cool. I think it'll either be called "Trevor's Trial" or "Ron's Race" or something. The premise is that you're competing to be employed as a main weapons runner for Trevor, and he's having all the contestants fly through a dangerous route, and the fastest gets the job. It'd be cooler if you could make the checkpoints lower, but it'll work. I'm also thinking of making the race in Dusters, but it'll probably be done in Mallards.

Not likely. Air races are 8 players max

same reason we havent tried GtaGrls capture yet. Its for 9. Had it in the list the other day, launched any everything lol. saw it wasnt enough players. about 5 people had to leave and I edited the list. that happens here and there. the number limit slips by me. pain in the butt I gotta pay attention more lol