CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Apr. 21 (PS3)

Sorry about that DiO, I did mention it was probably more of a sloppy seconds job. I do still want to play it and get some feedback, the location is perfect for two teams...it's stupid to try 'testing' a capture job by yourself, so I won't really know how it plays. I might be able to get on tomorrow night and definitely will be around this weekend.

War Never Changes - I

I enjoyed this one quite a bit, I found that people were mostly behind cover, it was a bit of a dead heat situation. And people either were killed when they ran low on ammo and went out for more guns, or they got picked off with a sniper from behind cover if they were poking out slightly. Nice set up though, interesting design.

Hidden Package Hunt

Yeah, it's mine. I probably could have made it a bit more clear as how to get up and down buildings I guess. It made perfect sense when I made it, but in the practical, people kept falling off and dying. But in my defence, it's hard to make these running races, especially when checkpoints aren't very accessible by vehicle.

Are You Serious?

This TDM was ridiculously fun, and pretty well designed. The barriers were absolutely useless, but that made it even more fun, especially when cars came smashing in and destroying all the cover.

Run Through The Hills

Nice off-road sections, and very tight, high-speed, downhill sections all make it an interesting point to point. The start was a little bit of a different pace compared to the rest though.

Van Damme

This turned out pretty interesting with Vans. Some of those corners in the vans were very unforgiving, so you need to keep that vehicle glued on four wheels as much as you can, or risk spinning off a hill. Pretty good. I'd like to try this again with other vehicles to see if it's even less forgiving at high speeds.

War Never Changes - II

Once again, interesting looking design, really looks post-apoc. The balance however didn't seem in favour for the team I was on. It seemed like we were pinned on one side of the bridge with not much ammo for much of the game. But the other team seemed to have sniper rifles and grenades. The weapon placement could do with a tweak, but the design was solid.

WMD Procurement

The idea was great, and we walked all over the other team, even with a Zancudo level bounty. But I'm not sure how the other team's situation was, as they either couldn't get anywhere, or they didn't even realise it was a capture...

• Like 1

War Never Changes - II

Once again, interesting looking design, really looks post-apoc. The balance however didn't seem in favour for the team I was on. It seemed like we were pinned on one side of the bridge with not much ammo for much of the game. But the other team seemed to have sniper rifles and grenades. The weapon placement could do with a tweak, but the design was solid.

Not sure which side you were on, but I placed the same number of the same weapons on both sides. The grenades are near the military convoy in the center; two spawns, one on each team's half of the bridge. Whoever got there first must have grabbed both. Repeatedly.

icon11.gif

Van Damme

This turned out pretty interesting with Vans. Some of those corners in the vans were very unforgiving, so you need to keep that vehicle glued on four wheels as much as you can, or risk spinning off a hill. Pretty good. I'd like to try this again with other vehicles to see if it's even less forgiving at high speeds.

Ya I actually opened up a few of my races. They were cool but limited. I keep the default class the way it originally was to keep the pun in tact but you can now switch it to sports and sedans and so on. DId the same with my Tornado race. I'll do it with dirtying of the jackal as well. All classes expect super. Super cars have no business on the off road tracks.

• Like 1

So crew blue it is then...I nearly spit out a mouthful of coffee this morning when I saw a parked Charger that was our exact shade of crew blue...almost pulled over to see if he had coloured smoke on the tires... :lol:

This has given me an idea to demonstrate brand loyalty and commit vandalism simultaneously.

First, we get everyone some iGTA stickers. Whenever one of us sees a car in "crew blue," we slap an iGTA sticker on it and take a pic. Whoever gets the most wins a night with a transsexual prostitute or something.

i know just the prostitute :lol:...

• Like 5