CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Apr. 14 (PS3)

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

made this. simple enough cause the main shape of the rabbit was just all one path.

f43fa67ae1d3eb1ae6ed666b2e9ae4f261c0a790_512.png

Man, can we keep that? "The dirty rabbity bastard"

idk, id put more work into something for keeps lol.

could rock it for awhile

Yeah it could be tedious. Some peds only spawn in certain freemode servers, same as vehicle spawns. If you can get it to work that's fine, I just aint sure it's a solid plan.

Hmm what else could we do in a morgan freemode situation...

Ever played cargobob bowling? I haven't played it properly but got the idea by flying low over the freeway and releasing a car to cause chaos.... just set up some targets and (cargo) bobs your uncle...

Or cargobob survivor/dogfights/conkers? Everyone in cargobobs carrying a load - idea of the game is to knock the oppositions loads of the chain... last one holding, wins...

• Like 3

0.O

ahem......ummmm....i like the rough look to that evil murder death kill bunny.

he's soooo cuuuute! awwwwww.

but seriously, a rough look works on that sucker Dio. oh fuck yeah! not to tread on any toes, but umm, who says we can't change up our animal now and then? i gotta second Ace's thought....looks great.

icon11.gif

i'm skeptical of this idea actually working... i'll give it some thought while at work tonight...

why? I say eye spy with my little eye "a fat fuck in a pork pie hat"

first one to merk him wins.

not that complicated.

saying it, sure, it doesn't sound hard... but i am skeptical that we'll be able to find these things... and how would we be doing the scoring? you have to show up to verify it? what if while you were doing that, i found it too... do we stop when someone says they found something? are we going to have to take pics of these items? cars are out of the question because the game only spawns certain sets of them... we could waste hours trying to find a blue jackal... peds are a little different too... who knows what random clothes they'll be wearing...

beers? umm, so we all race to gas stations to buy beer to bring back? not seeing the skill there since it's basically a first come, first serve kind of deal, and i'll be damned if i don't shoot at the store if someone gets in there just so they can't buy...

i mean, what can you do scavenging that would actually work? picture scavenging might work... show a vague pic of something and see if people can find it? setting up deathmatch vehicle grabs or something would probably work better IMO...

like i said, i am skeptical about this working... i need to see a concrete plan that sounds plausible...

icon11.gif

0.O

ahem......ummmm....i like the rough look to that evil murder death kill bunny.

he's soooo cuuuute! awwwwww.

but seriously, a rough look works on that sucker Dio. oh fuck yeah! not to tread on any toes, but umm, who says we can't change up our animal now and then? i gotta second Ace's thought....looks great.

IDK lol. was thinking of havin a go at another jackal. I think the whole just the head works a bit better even than the old one. The whole body took up a lot of room and less detail means better seen ingame.

saying it, sure, it doesn't sound hard... but i am skeptical that we'll be able to find these things... and how would we be doing the scoring? you have to show up to verify it? what if while you were doing that, i found it too... do we stop when someone says they found something?

More than one spotter, flying in a heli.

are we going to have to take pics of these items? cars are out of the question because the game only spawns certain sets of them... we could waste hours trying to find a blue jackal... peds are a little different too... who knows what random clothes they'll be wearing...

my example, fat guy in a pork pie hat. Theres only one fat ped in a pork pie. A better example is find randy. (fat shirtless ped that looks like a character from the trailer park boys)

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1o6djw/i_found_randy_from_trailer_park_boys_in_gta_v/

i mean, what can you do scavenging that would actually work? picture scavenging might work... show a vague pic of something and see if people can find it?

your right it would. friends search results, the photos show up in order of when they were taken. whoever has their pic further down the page wins.

We do enough aimless shenanigans anyone can carry on while we try this if you dont think it will work.

Nice bunny. With regards to the Jackal, if you do have another go at it. Can we not have it crew coloured? As that doesn't fit many paint jobs. I'd rock it more otherwise.

icon11.gif

there's no way a new logo is going to be that detailed.

I don't see why we wouldnt have it crew coloured. any car I put my logo on, I have my crew paint job on it as well. Otherwise I wouldnt bother having any kind of IGTA logo on say...a red car.

I'll make one and send the SVG to someone if they feel like making it again in a different colour.

sometimes the emblem creator allows you to make changes to the emblem and "save as new" so it goes in a different slot. for some reason that option doesn't always come up and the emblem gets overwritten.

if that works I can easily post up a number of different colours.

icon11.gif

what's everyone think of this jackal?

looks like he be snickering, about to do something dirty. maybe could make him look more angry but ya

post some logo-like jackels. we can see what we come up with. not a detailed drawing. anymore detail and colour than this one, it would take way too long to import. this one will take pretty long as it is

post-39-0-06303000-1397754706.jpg

• Like 1

icon11.gif

might affect us

★PSN Maintenance - April 21st★

We wanted to take a moment to inform you of a network maintenance, currently scheduled for Monday, April 21st from 9:50 AM to 3:50 PM Pacific Time (12:50 PM to 6:50 PM Eastern Time). We expect this maintenance to last approximately 6 hours.

If you’ve signed in to the network any time since April 16th you will be able to play games online and access partner apps such as Netflix during this maintenance period. The PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home and Account Management will not be available during this time, and users may receive a maintenance notification when attempting to access these services.

We thank you for your patience and support and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Source Here

Side Note - As always there is a possibility that this can cause problems for some players trying to access GTA Online servers.

This one is for the Easter playlist.

1_0.jpg

Hidden Package Hunt

1-16 Players, Foot Race

Hunt down those packages on foot. That's right, put down your BMX. The winner gets the hidden Easter egg, the last one is a rotten egg! NO KILLING, strictly a foot race without weapons.

Add to Game: http://rsg.ms/RwkIIc

• Like 1