Sign in to follow this  
DiO

Grand Theft Auto Online Spring Updates

I checked Richards Majestic when I took the other pics. Too far north to get the right view. Granted, if they're re-using the buildings for new apartments, all the 10 car garage buildings will likely be reused.

In both the screenshot and the view from Weazel Plaza, the Augary Insurance and Schlongberg Sachs buildings are aligned with the FIB/IAA buildings and the Maze Bank building in a way that makes them look like two buildings instead of five. From Richards Majestic's point of view, they're misaligned.

Yeah I dont think it's an existing apartment. Very likely new apartments in these existing blocks. Kinda of disappointing though, same interior assets just rearranged with a couple of new vases and floor tiles doesn't justify a big 'highlife' dlc in my opinion. There better be more to it!

I was kind of hoping they'd do something really interesting and put penthouses in buildings that have rooftop helipads. You could access purchased helicopters from there, rather than calling Pegasus. Would give more incentive to buying helicopters and the new apartments.

• Like 7

It does seem logical. SR3 did exactly that. I don't understand the logic behind having to call in then drive to my helicopter. If I have enough money to own one, I have enough for a fucking helipad.

• Like 2

They really messed up on the Zentorno's headlights... would look a lot better if they made them go parallel with the body, instead, they look a lot like they just stole them from the entity and slapped them on. Massacaro loos sweet, and the Huntley should be pretty cool too.

actual_1396451170.jpg

Just posting this for comparison.

edit: I don't see it on Rockstar's instagram/G+/etc feeds. Not calling it fake yet but I do wonder where it came from.

edit2: Only websites Google is showing that host the image are French. Maybe it was an accident or a special press kit or something.

I agree, they are very similar. I couldn't read anything around it on the site because it was all in French... How hard would it be to doctor the original to look like this one?

This was with it, as well...

post-5975-0-11810500-1397184167.jpg

Google Translate beat you to it. It wasn't "zomg new screens". One was a retailer I think and another was a general game news site. They were tossed in with other screenshots like it was nothing. Maybe they didn't realize they were given something special.

That would make a lot of sense, so im guessing it was a pretty great thing to stumble over then. They aren't anything too special, but one does show the Huntley, and a different shot of the Zentorno. Just a little extra material for igta5's spank bank until they are released.