Handsome B Wonderful

Game Of The Year - 2013

Games Of The Year 2013  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ain't no "might" about that -- Heists are gonna be a core feature of GTAO when they roll out. They won't charge us for that. :D

*should probably get back to the topic at hand*

That's why I picked on the soundtrack instead of microtransactions...those are optional, and R* hasn't started nickle and diming us for clothes and tattoos. One more reason why I'm a fan.

We're going to have one hell of a lineup playing The Division once most of our forum peeps upgrade to next-gen. It has a lot of appeal with the Fallout crowd.

Ps4?

My GOTY goes to GTA 5. Tough choice, because I freakin love Deathstroke in Batman Arkham Origins as he is the most badass character ever created :jumpy: , but one character cannot judge the overall of a game, and that also means Trevor.

i literally have a copy of batman arkham origins just waiting to be installed and played and GTAO keeps getting in the way... i got it on black friday when they had the sale on the PS3's literally days after mine broke... good timing :D...

it's because we're conditioned to buying DLC now... it'll never go away... and i am all for it if it provides value... buying maps, weapons, and cars is bullshit, but buying story extensions are worth it...

There is irony in here somewhere. Seems like thats all rockstar wants to give us....

it's because we're conditioned to buying DLC now... it'll never go away... and i am all for it if it provides value... buying maps, weapons, and cars is bullshit, but buying story extensions are worth it...

There is irony in here somewhere. Seems like thats all rockstar wants to give us....

you bumped this just to say this? really? all those items have been FREE, i said i'd pay for substantial additions to the game, not cars and weapons, which i haven't had to pay for since they've been FREE updates... and don't give me the card shark bullshit line again...

• Like 1

Yes. I did.

I'm sure when you made that post you had greater dlc expectations from rockstar.

I know I did

Also, you can claim those dlc packs were technically free all you want. For the vast majority of casual gamers who didn't have the time to grind or knowlege to glitch, they weren't.