defecapob

Big Score Gauntlet mission problem

Hi all,

Im having a problem with this mission, i cant have it started, i have no email on mikes phone and no H sign on the club.

I found the gauntlets manually and i have 4 of them on franklins garage, but when i take them to los santos customs there is nothing to do. Any clue on how can i get the mission started?

I hope someone can help me, ive been searching around like 2 months.

Thanks a lot !!

• Like 1

Yes you can use random Gauntlets but you won't make gold for the objectives.

As said, look for an email from Lester (with all three characters) or go to the locations marked here:

missions-thebigscoresubtlesetup.jpg

#2 and #3 are on the street. #1 is on top of the parking garage. Full guide here.

If the cars do not appear then something else is wrong.

Hi all,

Im having a problem with this mission, i cant have it started, i have no email on mikes phone and no H sign on the club.

I found the gauntlets manually and i have 4 of them on franklins garage, but when i take them to los santos customs there is nothing to do. Any clue on how can i get the mission started?

I hope someone can help me, ive been searching around like 2 months.

Thanks a lot !!

In online I can't level up much people hate me why can you help me why

This section is not for GTA Online. Try this topic:

And try to explain the issue more clearly, though I feel like you should be able to understand the problem.

hello can any one help me as i dont have lesters eamil and i have

killed 1 player as were told in the game and also i am 73 mission so i have killed trevor

so i dont find any email both of the player  michel and franklin pls help me 

pls tell me what to do 

I've been stuck on the "big heist" mission for a week now I've looked up everything on how to get the email from Lester I've went to the marked areas but the cars weren't there i bought the cars and upgrades them myself but that didn't work I stole random cars but that didn't work I deleted the game (not the saved data) and reinstalled it but that didn't work neither I don't know what else to do now somebody help me 

try doing some stranger quests, that might trigger the game into fixing that... i remember hearing about this a couple years ago... are you sure there's not another mission on the map for one of the characters to finish first??

I've done the big score beat it plenty of times so there's no real big issue other than an annoying issue when I'm Franklin and customize a gauntlet for Franklin or I'm trevor customizing a gauntlet for trevor then when the heist starts the gauntlet I customized for Franklin is being driven by Michael and the gauntlet I customized for trevor is being driven by Franklin so idk I guess how do u fix that or has anybody tried

I'm not sure the game is coded to give a certain car to a certain person during the heist. I never tried to do that although it sounds a little fun if you could get a green car for Franklin, blue for Michael, and yellow for Trevor.

If the pattern is consistant, seems like all you would need to do is have Franklin make his car blue, Trevor's green, etc. (Or whatever mods you choose)

I think I just maxed out all the performance upgrades, bulletproof tyres etc. on all three and left it at that. Didn't even consider who'd be driving what.