SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

I'll take it if you don't want it. I love the Oracle.

i do know how to get you a fully modded one though ;)... if we got time tonight, i'll get one for ya...

I think I have a crew-blue Oracle in my garage already...maybe you could mod that one for me. Thanks bOnEs, you rock!

Do they still have some of the duplication glitches out there? I know there were quite a few, so if you can find one just go that route.

ya gotta glitch it in. annoying, but fairly simple process. i don't know it properly, but it's roughly grabbin what u want in SP mode, then doin something and disconnecting from ps3 network, then goin back online, and stuff....saw it a bunch on the adtube site...err youtube that is...

when i saw it done, was pretty simple to do, just a few steps involved and some timing.

anywhat.....my unfinished Bobcat (was lvl 43 as of photo's):

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

Finally, FINALLY, I found the car I've been looking for, for such a long time online. It must be one of the rarest vehicles (for me anyway), or I was just looking in the wrong places ( i found it on the northbound freeway beside Grapeseed. Either way I have my Zirconium Stratum, and it tunes up really well, with great speeds for what it is, and decent handling. such a great gem among the station wagons!

JeGIgrK.jpg

0kH0KCF.jpg

• Like 4

Offline. Then bring it online.

The only videos of this I can find on YouTube are dated and patched. Any idea if Rockstar are having these vids taken down?

i'm not gonna lie, i've been glitching in cars from single player too lately... i might of been selling a lot of them too :ph34r:... i kept a few of them though, like the stratum above, the asea, and vigero... i lost franklins buffalo but looking back on it, i might not of bought full coverage insurance... oh well, i was never that fond of it in the single player anyways... the best buffalo was GTA san an ;)...

i also have an ingot in single player just waiting for my buddy to add a certain license plate to online... i need to have that ride for at least a few pics, and i am willing to sacrifice a space in the garage just to rock it while i can...