SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

Apparently glitched myself underwater at the Fort Zancudo water treatment plant...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

^The selfie cam tried to stay above water. I caught it during the transition.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

^this looked cool in motion with the wave lines moving across the screen.

0_0.jpg

^I could get out and back in no problem... except I got stuck in this other pool with no way out since I wasn't floating high enough to reach a railing. :-/

• Like 3

In a bit. I managed to get out of the pool (start mission from phone, then cancel which respawned me near the beach). I wandered into the water and same thing. Grabbed a vehicle and drove into the water which acted normal until I got out.

0_0.jpg

• Like 1

I think it was the same free roam lobby.

UPDATE: Can't reproduce it. :(

It was cool. I couldn't freefall to my death off underwater cliffs. The character model would take a default jesus-like posture and gently fall down and then do a tuck-and-roll at the landing. I could still fall down slopes which inflicted damage, though. Even when I finally died it still worked. I had to switch characters to reset it. Then I couldn't get it to happen again. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I also just noticed I couldn't add meme text to pictures during my glitched state. Must have been a side effect.

• Like 3

non-crew pics, there's quite a few actually...

still trying to get this stickybomb camera to look cool... i'm sure i'll figure it out just as soon as they patch it... here's my best attempt anyways, with a few other scenic shots in between...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

switched accounts for the race wins...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

first time i ever dressed him up for crew night :lol:... he seemed happy...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

you should be saving these to your hard drive or imgur or photobucket or something... my folder has over 3,000 images, it seems like you've taken a lot over the past year, and they've been quality... if you set one up, i'll coach you... it seems like i need to set up a twitter 101 class at the rec center you young chaps...

• Like 1