the health system will be similar to past GTA's...

..the previews were saying our health will regenerate to 50%.. so if you're about to die you can take a rest and heal up.

I know it's a game but that seems kinda weird. You're getting punished in a mission and one or two more gunshots will kill you. You take a rest for five minutes and you're good to go again, kill all the bad guys and mission accomplished. Onto the next mission. I'd rather more strategically placed health packs than the ability to regenerate. That's why they have food outlets and carts.

..the previews were saying our health will regenerate to 50%.. so if you're about to die you can take a rest and heal up.

I know it's a game but that seems kinda weird. You're getting punished in a mission and one or two more gunshots will kill you. You take a rest for five minutes and you're good to go again, kill all the bad guys and mission accomplished. Onto the next mission. I'd rather more strategically placed health packs than the ability to regenerate. That's why they have food outlets and carts.

yea, i do like the GTA/max payne style for health... regenerative health takes the fun out of a game when all you have to do is hide behind cover for a good few seconds... why not sit behind cover trying to plan your escape with barely any life left??

but it worked for red dead because those weapons you went up against were pretty deadly... perhaps getting hit a couple of times does the same in GTAV, forcing you to drop to cover to shoot your way out... i did find myself not using cover a whole lot in GTAIV because i could drop a lot of enemies with 2-3 shots max with the SMG and still have health to spare...

but with only a half-health regen, with no armor regen, means it's still gonna be tough to stay alive while ducking in an out of cover anyways...

that's what i was thinking, or perhaps the left handlebar is the brake... either way, it's not that big of a deal but it's something people seem to get vocal about, especially the first time we saw that bike;

official-screenshot-trevor-outruns-swat-on-a-motorcycle.jpg

yea, i do like the GTA/max payne style for health... regenerative health takes the fun out of a game when all you have to do is hide behind cover for a good few seconds... why not sit behind cover trying to plan your escape with barely any life left??

but it worked for red dead because those weapons you went up against were pretty deadly... perhaps getting hit a couple of times does the same in GTAV, forcing you to drop to cover to shoot your way out... i did find myself not using cover a whole lot in GTAIV because i could drop a lot of enemies with 2-3 shots max with the SMG and still have health to spare...

but with only a half-health regen, with no armor regen, means it's still gonna be tough to stay alive while ducking in an out of cover anyways...

I was a little worried as well, but I think it will be okay. At first I though it would regen up to 50% of your total health, but then after listening to CVG (okay its CVG so it could be complete BS) it sounds like it will be 50% if whatever you lose. so you lose 50% your health it will only regen to 75%, then if your health drops to 25% it will only regen to 50% and so on. If that is true then you could easily end up with a only a sliver of health if you are not careful. Plus I am assuming that, like you say, getting hit will knock your health down fast.

I'm thinking your health will only regenerate to half full..

that's what i was thinking, or perhaps the left handlebar is the brake... either way, it's not that big of a deal but it's something people seem to get vocal about, especially the first time we saw that bike;

official-screenshot-trevor-outruns-swat-on-a-motorcycle.jpg

Well, his facial expression is definitely the same..

Ah well Swoon. I think the scan is nice though. That's the airport in the background right? Can't be anything else lol.

uF4bHGI.jpg?1

I think the building is too wide to be an ATC, but it's possible it could have something to do with the airport.

I think the screen was taken in the Vespucci Canal area which is near the airport.

*reads back*

FUCK IT

You might want to read back a little bit.

I don't know what you're on about -_-

I'm on about the post of yours that I quoted. ;)

Looked like some kind of seafort at first. My first thought upon seeing that was, "Oh, cool. Water bikes."

No water bikes GS, Jesus can ride on water too.

I think the screen was taken in the Vespucci Canal area which is near the airport.

*reads back*

FUCK IT

You might want to read back a little bit.

I don't know what you're on about -_-

I'm on about the post of yours that I quoted. ;)

<_<

Looked like some kind of seafort at first. My first thought upon seeing that was, "Oh, cool. Water bikes."

No water bikes GS, Jesus can ride on water too.

Jesus must be the 4th protagonist!

He's the final boss, retards.

In the midst of executing a major heist on the Los Santos County Treasury, the boys are confronted by none other than Christ himself. After descending from the Heavens, Jesus confronts the trio on their life of crime.