i've seen it happen too... sometimes i wait until they do get in a civilian car before i leave the scene...

It happened to me once in IV where a cop took a nrg900 and chased me.

It also pissed me off when I'd leave my safehouse with a wanted level and the stupid pigs would jump in one of MY cars.. :wall: Bastards.. hah

Furthermore, I don't believe a Faggio would be able to reach speeds to match a car travelling on a highway. I've tried, it's not very fast.

Okay, it's a Freeway. Take a look at this:

5o9f60.jpg

GTA 4 Freeway on the right hand side for comparison, it looks like the same front.

Isn't it obvious?

Edit: Oh, you were comparing the bike, thought you simply said it was a freeway. Yeah it looks similar, what bike is that?

To me it looks like the old police motorbike with some bags. Use to be in GTA San Andreas look a bit massive could they make a return to the V.

07_june_hd_fatboy_06.jpg

Close enough? That's what is seems to say on GTA wiki. Harley Davidson 2007 fatboy.

Yeah looks pretty close to me.

@FlOppy

I thought it could be just the drivers leg. Could be sidebags aswell.

edit: the Angel in VC had saddlebags.

this is not a cop, but maybe a policetype motorbike, it's even not a police motorbike if you look closer you don't see any red/blue light. But could still be the model they use.

"...a more forgiving driving system"

Hell no!!! Why not just use the one from IV if you can't make a better one!

'More forgiving,' in this case, is better. I'm hoping this means that every car won't handle like you're in a drift race on a frozen lake.

• Like 3

Car driving is awesome on GTA 4 to me it is even better than all the racing game shame to them.

Hope they will keep the same system just make it a bit upgraded and please Rockstar just change the fucking weight of your vehicles so a SUV can not overturn when you take a turn.

Car driving is not awesome in GTA IV.

The brakes and suspension/handling are a joke. Period.

That is a matter of opinion. I Thought driving in GTA IV was fine for the most part.

• Like 1

I think spinning out because you made a turn at 10mph goes beyond opinion. I don't see how anyone who's ever driven a car could be fine with the driving in IV.

Car driving is not awesome in GTA IV.

The brakes and suspension/handling are a joke. Period.

That is a matter of opinion. I Thought driving in GTA IV was fine for the most part.

It was inconsistent, some ridiculously old cars like the Emperor or Marbelle had antilock brakes, while Yusuf's golden Bentley didn't.

Just saying it should be balanced.

I think spinning out because you made a turn at 10mph goes beyond opinion. I don't see how anyone who's ever driven a car could be fine with the driving in IV.

Exactly.