TheClip

Death Row: Last meal

I just wouldn't decide on a last meal. They can't kill me without giving me my last meal, so I figure I could squeeze out quite a bit of time with my indecision.

Pussy.

But seriously, a New York City large cheese pizza, a pile of thick cut applewood smoked bacon with brown sauce, Yorkshire tea with milk and honey, steak and shrimp, mashed potatoes with gravy, strawberry lemonade, and green tea mochi for dessert. Eat it all, puke over everyone, make horrible jokes, and laugh my way to the grave. You can take my life, but you can never take my sense of humor.

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

• Like 2

Fried Chicken and chips.

I'd probably make it something ridiculous like 3 or 4 huge buckets and 9 portions of chips just to see if I could get myself hospitalized to piss off the man more.

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Last_meal

Some folk picked quite interesting ones.

I just wouldn't decide on a last meal. They can't kill me without giving me my last meal, so I figure I could squeeze out quite a bit of time with my indecision.

They give you a standard last meal. Ted Bundy was given: "(but did not eat) the traditional steak (medium-rare), eggs (over-easy), hash browns, toast, milk, coffee, juice, butter, and jelly." Which he also refused.

A lot of people don't understand the last meal tradition but I do. I like to think that an innocent person would atleast be able to enjoy a real meal before they were executed and they would feel better about it.

Yet another topic devolves into the love of bacon. I propose we change "forums" to "bacons" and make internet history.

And to get back on topic, I'd like a Red Velvet Cheese Cake as well. Nothing like puking something thick and red.

• Like 2

10177_435533593205226_297270959_n.jpg

And a couple of pints.

Can you seriously finish a breakfast this big, not on death row, but on a regular day? The bread alone adds up to a whole loaf, never mind the 'liquid bread' of a couple of pints. Just curious, and in awe, if you can.

That's fucking disgusting. The only thing that looked even remotely edible was the toast, but upon closer inspection, it looks like they managed to fuck that up, too.

Seriously, is there anyone in England that can actually cook? A British person, not a real cook you imported from elsewhere.

• Like 2

I'm always cooking dishes from all around the world. More so than the wife lol. Firm's example of british food isn't the greatest. Although the fryup is a staple here, it can be prepared and presented a lot better than that. My favourite british dishes have to be Shepherds Pie, Beef & Ale Stew and Lancashire Sausage hotpot. All hearty meals, which I've learnt to cook well, in my own way.

Scrambled eggs are the best, because you can add anything to them. Bacon, Spam, re-fried beans, green onions, fried potatoes - whatever you have. Just scramble it into a bunch of eggs.

Then, of course, there's chorizo and eggs. There is no better thing to scramble into eggs than chorizo.

Scrambled eggs are the best, because you can add anything to them. Bacon, Spam, re-fried beans, green onions, fried potatoes - whatever you have. Just scramble it into a bunch of eggs.

Then, of course, there's chorizo and eggs. There is no better thing to scramble into eggs than chorizo.

What's chorizo, sounds like a ghetto chloroform.