No need for auto-lock. The analog sticks are sensitive enough, with the settings turned up. Think of the sensitivity on the analog settings like the DPI settings on a mouse. With a controller you feel like you're at the center of the aiming reticule because of how close together the sticks are to each other. With a mouse, you always feel lopsided, like you're aiming from one side...

Does anyone see this "Project Morpheus" actually changing the way we like to play? I mean, people love to sit in front of their smart phones all day, will a VR headset for a home console actually do well?

It is nice to finally see the 80's dream peripheral making it into the market for real, but what will Sony have to offer that is more than the Oculus? Which is basically two small high resolution screens against your eyes?

Infamous: Second Son (I know the actual title doesn't have a colon, but it fucking should. Sucker Punch cannot grammar correctly) is the only game I'm interested in at the moment that isn't also getting a current-gen release. I won't really need to upgrade until GTA VI. Saints Row V is when I'll upgrade, though. Not specifically for the game, but that will be the general time period (1-2 years from now) when PS4 has a good enough lineup to get me to upgrade.

On an Xbox note, I'm glad Titanfall is also on 360. I want to play it, but I'm not buying a new console for it.

• Like 1

I'm thinking the Morpheus is just going to be another peripheral that Sony don't really lend a great deal of support to. It's too gimmicky to really be used in mainstream gaming, Right now at least.

• Like 1

Well Facebook just bought Oculus for an undisclosed amount of money... They will plow a lot of money into it to make sure it's succesful.

This now means that Facebook and Sony are going head to head with these VR headsets, so I think there may be some commercial success. Whether or not Sony's VR is a marginal success, or a sellout is still the question. There must be some technology that both platforms have up their sleeve to make a real stab at virtual reality this time around.

I do hope it does well, I would like to see support across the board, so I can buy one!

• Like 1

Me too. But I said that about 3d tv as well. I hope you're right because there is a lot of potential if they offer the right support.

Well Facebook just bought Oculus for an undisclosed amount of money... They will plow a lot of money into it to make sure it's succesful.

This now means that Facebook and Sony are going head to head with these VR headsets, so I think there may be some commercial success. Whether or not Sony's VR is a marginal success, or a sellout is still the question. There must be some technology that both platforms have up their sleeve to make a real stab at virtual reality this time around.

I do hope it does well, I would like to see support across the board, so I can buy one!

?

Twasnt undisclosed..... Facebook is publicly traded, they have to disclose.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303949704579461812019189626.html?KEYWORDS=Facebook

I realise that now. But the article I read when I first posted that said undisclosed.

Hell of a lot of money to plow into a peripheral though. I hear share holders in the original business are pissed.

Holy fuck, Infamous: Second Son turned out to be pretty goddamn sexy. Significant graphical improvements since I last saw it.

Large images below.

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-3.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-8.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-6.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-5.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-9.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-1.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-24.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-18.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-21.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-13.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-12.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-11.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-10.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-14.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-15.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-16.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-25.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSon-2.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSOn-29.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSOn-28.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSOn-27.jpg

inFAMOUS_SecondSOn-26.jpg

My urge to upgrade is strong.

The new infamous looks pretty, but from what I see the gameplay looks like the same repetition as previous iterations. I can see myself getting bored freeroaming.

This is the main reason I didn't buy Second Son.

Second Son is the main title I am excited about for the PS4, but you're right Dup. It does look pretty similar to previous titles. Though based solely on how much I am enjoying AC4, I don't know that is such a bad thing.

The new infamous looks pretty, but from what I see the gameplay looks like the same repetition as previous iterations. I can see myself getting bored freeroaming.

This is the main reason I didn't buy Second Son.

gta has had the same gameplay since gta 3....

Those screenshots make me excited for gta 6 and fo4