CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Jan. 14 - PS3)

gta4deathmatch.png

gather around children, we got some scheduled mayhem to do...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY, JANUARY 14TH, 2013 @ 6:00 PM (EST) 11:00 PM (GMT)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLATFORM: PS3

GAME: GTAIV

DURATION: 30-45 Minutes

AUTO-AIM: No

FRIENDLY FIRE: Off

WEAPONS: Powerful

POLICE: Off

TRAFFIC: Low

PEDESTRIANS: High

BLIPS: All

ONLINE I.D. DISPLAY: On

RETICULE HEALTH: On

VOICE CHAT: On

RESPAWN DISTANCE: Medium

RESPAWN TIME: 1 Second

TIME OF DAY: Morning

WEATHER: Clear

---------------------

PARTICIPANTS

---------------------

- DuPz

- bOnEs

- gtagrl

-Marney (oh, right...)

- Kuz

- JamieMilne

- Bronson

- ViceMan <-- yea, you're playing... i can feel it...

- deathbymanson

(To participate, post here and I will add you to the list.)

--------------------

Other GTA game modes may follow, if participants stick around. Feel free to discuss those...

Maybe, but probably not.

Bout time some one does this again, special brownie points to bones.

it's gtagrl that actually mentioned it ;)... but we both like those kinds of brownies so i'll take one anyways...

• Like 1

I best gets some practice. I haven't played GTAIV in a while, the controls will probably feel really stiff. I'm so use to RDR.

Yeeep, I think I'll just hide in Burger Shot.

:shiftyninja:

How many years has it been now since GTA IV release, and i still haven't reached Level 10 in multiplayer?! I probably never will, i don't play it enough anymore. GTA V around the corner, hopefully they fix the leveling system, and trophy glitches.

See you guys on Monday,

DuPz x

How many years has it been now since GTA IV release, and i still haven't reached Level 10 in multiplayer?! I probably never will, i don't play it enough anymore. GTA V around the corner, hopefully they fix the leveling system, and trophy glitches.

See you guys on Monday,

DuPz x

play more co-op... the unfortunate thing is, being a level 10 myself, is going from 9-10 is the equivalent of going from 1-9... it took me more than two years to get it :P... but play lots and lots of co-op because at least it's productive time, whereas, deathmatches and one man armies get you little, if any...

like i said, two years... but that fact that i probably reached level 10 again in the 2 years since i reached it means i should be at least level 15 right now if there were more levels... and it also means that GTA is still the game i've wasted the most amount of hours playing...