CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Jan. 14 - PS3)

What a blast. Lots of spectacular kills and deaths. I even got Godfather at least once, that guy rocks. Races were fun too (damn you to hell, bOnEs!!)

• Like 1

Glad you guys had fun. WlfGodfather was pretty good at max payne online too, played a couple of games with him. Hopefully I'll be able to attend the nxt game... I still dont have any internet at home, im sat on my phone using 3garbage.

Who ever said asians can't drive?

I lmao when bOnEs and Godfather double teamed me. I was shooting at him then BAM!

Bringing a car to a gun fight smh..

there was one sequence i remember where i was hiding behind a pillar trying to shoot either viceman or godfather, and jamie just slams a car right into me from behind... laughed pretty hard at that one :lol:...

i remember hooking up and getting into gtagrl's car on one of the races... but it kicked her out when i crawled in... if it were a security van, i wonder if i could of got in the back maybe :lol:... we could of done some back door mayhem...

• Like 2

i remember hooking up and getting into gtagrl's car on one of the races... but it kicked her out when i crawled in... if it were a security van, i wonder if i could of got in the back maybe :lol:... we could of done some back door mayhem...

I was disappointed when that didn't work. I also wish someone had picked helicopters for a race.

So I spent half the match rolling around thinking people couldn't lock on to me while doing so... and still getting killed. Then about half an hour ago I remembered it was RDR where that was the case and not GTA IV. :lol: Oh well, third isn't bad for my first time playing in six months or more.