Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

New Screenshot [Shortlist Magazine. 7.11.2012]

I hope this isn't the main character. I am tired of these types of characters. I like Luiz Lopez or C.J. He wasn't a 40 year old Russian, he wasn't a bald homophobe in a biker gang, he was a young bad a** who didn't get tired after two seconds of running. I felt like Niko was a burden to play as. I don't want that again

Starting to think the multiple protagonist thing is accurate. Hollywood protagonist (Ned Luke), hood protagonist (black guy), countryside protagonist (^ that guy ^).

Like IV and EFLC, but all in one game.

I totally agree with you there. They''re going with the movie feel, following different characters through the story where at some point they will meet along the way. The GTA IV dlc was just an experiment for this reckon.

i'd rather play through an entire game as one character, instead of the game being split into three different people. i think if they want multiple characters the way to go is gta iv route, put them as dlc.

• Like 2

I 100% agree with you jamie. Personally i wan't a young guy in his mid 20's. I don't care about race, just make him young...

If its an east coast gangster, wich sounds like a street gang instead of mafia, I'm not sure about that guy being a gang type. Seems like a fun character though. Plus, I think it would be awesome to play as someone a bit different then just some young gangster people let everyone wants. However I doubt this is the main character as he has a tattoo on his forearm and, I think it says 'fuck' on his right knuckles, but wouldn't that take away from the fun of getting new tattoos and stuff? I mean since its pretty much confirmed that tattoos are involved in the trailer anyway.

Edit: from further inspection he also has a tattoo on his left arm of a knife and on his left knuckles it says you (fuck you) also a neck tattoo, the neck tattoos wud be the most fun part of customization IMO.

Sign in to follow this