Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney1

GTA 3

Guest Marney1

Here are the pics, if you haven't gone back and found them already.

3145.jpg

3148.png

I set mine on fire for a cool You Tube video but forgot to press record.

Funny, I didn't see it on any of the cameras I set up in your house.

Obviously got the wrong address then, I don't live in a house.

Guest Marney1

He lives in a van down by the river. EVERYBODY knows that :-)

I do actually live right on the river, you're getting warmer.

I only just found out that DHL tried to deliver my figure a couple of days ago whilst I was out! They didn't even leave me a note or a card, the bastards. I had to phone them up and re-arrange a new delivery. They didn't even give me an estimated delivery in the first place!

Guest Marney1

I only just found out that DHL tried to deliver my figure a couple of days ago whilst I was out! They didn't even leave me a note or a card, the bastards. I had to phone them up and re-arrange a new delivery. They didn't even give me an estimated delivery in the first place!

Out of interest, how much was delivery? I've never had to 'buy' anything from R*.

Guest Marney1

I just meant the stickers, not the entire package. So the GTA III stickers were in the same bag as the R* stickers, then. Now I have to open them.

You must have more stickers than me now.

They're just those anniversary concepts. I'm not gonna stick them on anything though. They are just going to gather dust in their bag, unless i frame them or something.

/edit. these:

3197.png

I didn't get the Claude one though. :( I got Misty, 8-Ball, Triad gunman, the sniper hostage from the cover art, and the III Anniversary Logo. They're shiny metallic which is pretty cool though.

Guest Marney1

They're just those anniversary concepts. I'm not gonna stick them on anything though. They are just going to gather dust in their bag, unless i frame them or something.

/edit. these:

3197.png

I didn't get the Claude one though. :( I got Misty, 8-Ball, Triad gunman, the sniper hostage from the cover art, and the III Anniversary Logo. They're shiny metallic which is pretty cool though.

They look like PS3 cases. :P

So I did. Now I've fucked it up.

I'm getting you to 666 rep then stopping, k? As long as nobody else fucks it up.

Actually it doesn't matter as I can just unlike a few posts to bring it back down to 666 if need be.