Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney1

GTA 3

I was thinking the same thing. I might just take it out pose it in a few positions with weapons and change of outfit, then put it back in the box. I hope it doesn't have a load of sticky sills all over the top!

Anyone else think the Claude figure looks a bit of a cross between iin-game claude, and GTA 2 Claude aka Scott Maslen?

21463-550x-Claude_Figure_Header.jpg0.jpgGTA2_movie_(GTA2)_(Russian_transport).jpg

From R* commenting on their newswire:

• GTA III mobile wallpapers coming soon
  • anniversary artwork will [likely] be released as wallpaper
  • Claude figure is 1 foot/12 inches tall (1:6 makes Claude 6 ft, like that matters to anyone)
  • More mobile devices for GTA III will be announced soon
  • "...no info to provide on [PSN/XBL release of GTA III]..." (what else is new)
  • "...we'll have more Anniversary gear added to the Warehouse, some new desktops, and the GTA multiplayer event on Friday in honor of the occasion...."

Still remember renting GTA III when it first came out, was 10 and would always play it on my brother's PS2 hahaha.

Hoping with all of this anniversary stuff they'll throw a tidbit of GTA V our way...

If I were them, I would've had the guys who did the GTA IV art remake the GTA III stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same guy who did both. Ian Mcsomething.

Wonder if Patrick Brown is working on a collage in honour of GTA3's 10th Anniversary?

That would be interesting. I hope so :) I might private message him on deviant art requesting that he does, or at the very least, tell him it's the 10th anniversary, and hopefully he'll do something!

/edit, i've just seen this for the first time>

greetings_from_liberty_city_by_patrickbrown-d47jyj9.png

Anyone know what PS2 GTA3 looks like on a HD TV before I go borrow my PS2 back from my bro?

Late reply I know but I think it looks okay, I will say tho that if you have a 360 go get the xbox version, it looks fantastic, better than the PC even.