KingOfLosSantos

Graphics, Don't expect too much

As we all know, gta v is really big.

This means more 2D will be used than 3D animation.

The grill of the cars in GTA III were 2D. but the chassis of the cars where 3D.

The 2D animation have a lower quality than 3D when you look at it from an angle.

In GTA IV the backlight of the car didn't look like glass while the headlights did look like glass.

In the trailer + screenshots of GTA V is see the same thing (big dissapointment for me)

Also many copy/paste animations will be used.

When i looked at the trailer + screenshots I saw that not everything is updated

For example:

- The road.

- the cars

- sand

The jets from gta iv looked like they where copied from GTA SA,

But they wern't used so thats not that bad

I still don't understand that GTA IV had a bigger premiere than SpiderMan 3

But still, GTA V will use the full BLUE-RAY disc of the PS3.

While on Xbox 360 it will take multiple DVD's.

The graphics will be better then GTA IV or maybe Max Payne 3.

Yeah like it's been already a year since the trailer, improvements have been made since then. And also don't go into much detail you don't need good backlights or whatever to like the game, do you? Just wait its going to be awesome!

• Like 2

So what's your point , get hyped but not too hyped?

My point:

Gta v, hyped

Gta iv, mega fail in comparrison with the gta 3 series

i think that people with under 100 posts shouldnt make topics.

Would you be happy if people made 100 topics.

So what's your point , get hyped but not too hyped?

My point:

Gta v, hyped

Gta iv, mega fail in comparrison with the gta 3 series

i think that people with under 100 posts shouldnt make topics.

Would you be happy if people made 100 topics.

Gta 4 Mega Fail? Not sure how you could say that as its one of the best games thats come out for current gen consoles.

100 topics? what......

• Like 1

People who only care about graphics are into gaming for all the wrong reasons. There was nothing really wrong with how IV looked, and while V will look better if it still looked the same it would still be an awesome game.

Mega fail... <_<

• Like 1

How is this a topic of conversation? Your just going to get everyone saying you're wrong and then it'll disappear into the depths of the forum. Could you of not just said that shit in an already made topic? This is just you making a statement, not actually making a topic.

1. GTA4 is 4 years old

2. The RAGE engine has been improved since then, majorly.

3. The trailer came out a year ago, so don't judge the game on it.

A bit off topic, and not sure if it's been bought up already, but how does everybody think they'll create a map edge barrier? In RDR it was mountains, in GTA it was an invisible barrier in the water. I put this here as it is kinda related to graphics.

Probably, since they won't want us flying too far out since there will be planes. Or they could be awesome and make you die of 'fatigue' like if you go too far out in world of warcraft. It's more realistic than an invisible wall, imo.

• Like 1

A bit off topic, and not sure if it's been bought up already, but how does everybody think they'll create a map edge barrier? In RDR it was mountains, in GTA it was an invisible barrier in the water. I put this here as it is kinda related to graphics.

Probably, since they won't want us flying too far out since there will be planes. Or they could be awesome and make you die of 'fatigue' like if you go too far out in world of warcraft. It's more realistic than an invisible wall, imo.

Yeah, that'd work nicely! And they could put up some sort of "no fly zone" at the very edge of the map, wherein you'd be shot down. Or you coud just run out of fuel and crash

GTA SA had infinite water (and air space) stretch out in every direction. GTA V will probably have the same.

I hope the water is only to the west and other directions have infinite dirt space.

• Like 1

or do it like in saints row 2 and make your guy just turn around.

or do it like in saints row 2 and make your guy just turned around.

It was such a good point, he had to quote himself on it.