Jizzy

should i try to connect with people?

i have a very cynical personality, and i dont talk to people, anything usually say is sarcastic or humorous, and i stop any relationship before it gets anything more than really an aquatanceship, should i let people in, i do feel more comfortable with these barriers up though.

Oh I thought you were the tough internet child who lets his gf squirt all over leaving a mess of pussy stains behind, that's quite the acquaintanceship?

To answer no don't try, no one really cares.

Oh I thought you were the tough internet child who lets his gf squirt all over leaving a mess of pussy stains behind, that's quite the acquaintanceship?

To answer no don't try, no one really cares.

You can be difficult socially and still be a beast in the sack!

i have a very cynical personality, and i dont talk to people, anything usually say is sarcastic or humorous, and i stop any relationship before it gets anything more than really an aquatanceship, should i let people in, i do feel more comfortable with these barriers up though.

You're not being serious are you? You sound like you're guna be a 40 year old virgin apart from the occasional rape from QD. Grow the fuck up.

the squirt story was fake, ive had sex with 2 women though, not at the same time of course

Well. Golf. Fucking. Clap.

• Like 1

Find a common ground with people. Talk about something that you feel comfortable with, like gaming? I seem to start many convo IRL using the game card...

That's the thing, how do you know the common ground if you haven't talked to someone previously. :P

Just start with a few random questions of interest. If they do not have a good enough answer. Walk off, and never speak to them again...

I try to judge if I want to speak to someone before i've actually spoken to them, you can tell a lot by watching the way they behave. If they seem like retards i'll move on.

I am not a recluse sir I am a hermit! And I ask you politely to rephrase your sentence and intonation or else there shall be dire consequences to pay. Dire consequences!

jizz just don't worry about it, you are young anyway. If someone is worth your time then you will know. Most people aren't.

as far as relationships go, if you want one work out why you keep fucking them up, ask exes what you did wrong or whatever.

This forum is full of cynical, sarcastic *Looks around for marney* cunts. Not the best place to ask

I thought I was the only cynical sarcastic cunt here, oh well.

*carries on sweeping the aisles*